or Connect

Posts by eblindauer

so i have a huge list.. need to narrow it down before october comes around lol help please   http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9679091
hi ladies, im new, kind of just reading up on clomid, for after my next blood work they maybe starting me on clomid. i had a miscarriage in may, and since i have not had a period naturally, they started me on progestrone in september and suposibly i have not ovulated from it either. so i go in on the 13 to get more blood work and depending on those results the doctor said she would start me on clomid after... so im not sure what to expect... so i been looking around on...
I wait until my kids are ready, and they want to. If i try to hard they back away. so i stopped trying. and my oldest was completley before 3 no accidents or anything! my youngest now likes to go any time his big brother goes just working on pooping, he realizes after he poops that he wants to go potty so hopefully soon he will realize that he got to go to the bathroom before he poops not after lol and he is 2.   my mother was potty trained by 1 along with all her...
  So my husband and I, are seeking information on Foster Parenting. We have already filled out the needed things for the application, and while waiting to get a few "proof of things" we had some questions we have not had answered. we have a pit bull puppy hes almost a year in a few days. i have been told you cannot foster with that breed of a dog, which im against for i dont believe in banning breeds, its owners that make a dog bad not the breed......
i didnt chart my cycles until may 2011. i did not breast feed for i had complications... i was giving provera or mexyprogestrone something like that to get my period. the only difference between 2009 and now is that i now have thyroid problems, just started meds for that, and that i was on BC with my other pregnancies! so its confusing lol
so i just got diagnoised with hyperthyroidism, have not had my period since july 4th. and i so badly want to ttc! i have been put on medication for the hyperthyroidism and been taking a pill that is supposed to make my period come this will be the second round of those, the first rd i took for for 10 days and nothing, now im day 4 into it and nothing yet im just worried that i wont be able to ttc. so im looking for advice and support from other mothers ttc with thyroid...
so i love mothering.com dont get me wrong, but i have found when you are looking for things closer to home http://www.baby-gaga.com/?bgref=666329 works a lot better. so i use both sites, use the link to come over and visit. 
oops sorry i clicked submit before i went through and edited my spelling and miss-typing! 
this is me on a normal day. hair up in a pony tail or messy bun (think im going to go bald from it!) i usually dont change out of my PJ's unless i really need to and sometimes i just go to the park in them! i have TONS of makeup that just sits collecting dust, some of that is because i lost the things i usually use (fondation, eyeliner) so im stubborn and refuse to ware make up cuz their is no point to looking good for my kids. im used to not waring a bra even unless...
i would suggest talking to his teacher and see if they know of any parents who would be willing to carpool! so that way u dong have to walk such long distances especially in winter with both children.