or Connect

Posts by crunchyNMmama

This year I made a ton of birdseed ornaments that could be hung on the indoor tree or hung outside on trees for the birds.  I used star cookie cutter to make them into the shape of stars and ball jar lids to make circles.  They came out great and I can see doing them year after year!   mix together the 1 envelope of gelatin with 1/4 cup of water and bring to a simmer while stirring. continue stirring until the gelatine is dissolved. remove from heat and let...
Mother's Milk Mate Breast Milk Storage System Baby Goods/Kids...
Thank you!
So here I sit 41 weeks, 3days still waiting...I have tried senna tea (my midwife likes that better than castor oil, although we may resort to that), had pineapple, plenty of spicy food (I live in NM), been doing squats, I hang out on my yoga ball, walked miles with my dogs, etc.  I haven't had sex in a week because of nasty yeast infection (gotta love getting one at 40+ weeks!).  I am starting to get desperate.  We have planned a homebirth, but if I do not have her by...
I am 40w6d here and starting to feel rather miserable!  I am only miserable because I keep getting a few contractions and then...NOTHING!  AAAAHHHH!  I didn't gain a ton of weight (25lbs) so I physically feel alright, it more the emotional toll this is taking on DH and I.  I am really hoping to avoid an induction (because this is supposed to be a planned homebirth), so I am having my membranes stripped this afternoon.  Hopefully that will do the trick!
I love Bella Luna Toys, so of course I liked them on FB too!
I have liked Mothering on FB for a while now and love that Mothering does giveaways!