or Connect

Posts by amyandelle

For some reason I can't do it.   Thanks!   Amy
We tried to homeschool 4 years ago and it didn't go well. Now we have a 3rd grader and a Kindergartener. They both attend a Chicago public school and it's not working very well either. I have them home for 3 weeks now on Christmas vacation and I am going to do a trial run of what homeschool might look like for us. I have some giant workbooks that we bought from Costco this summer so we are going to use what we have and make a small go of it. I have not really told them...
All four of our girls (8,5,3,1) show neumerous signs of CD. I didn't really realize how many until yesterday when I saw an UDI's post on facebook and matched up the symptoms with each one of our girls and myself. I immediatly made Dr. appts for each one of them for later this month (the 22nd) when my oldest 2 are off of school. However now I am wondering if I should wait at all because the more I read on CD the more I feel that it is urgent and should be addressed...
I have had a terrible itchy rash on my upper chest and neck for 8 days now. The nurse I saw at the Walgreens clinic diagnosed it as a heat rash. Well, it has cooled off but my rash is still bad. I would say that for the same amount of time Olive has been a picky nurser pulling off and crying alot which is not somthing she normally does. Just a little while ago when she latched on I felt a pain in my nipple. Even now after nursing I have some shooting pains in my nipple....
Well, I have been working for most of the day and I feel like I did pretty good. There is still alot to do but I am done for tonight ;)   Here is what it looks like now....      
OK so after taking my pictures I don't think I have enough guts to bare all LOL ;)   Here is the room I am working on this week. It is our laundry/sewing/computer/exercise room ;)   I have the bad habit of not folding clothes as soon as the are done drying so I put them in garbage bags and this is what happens.......          
I would love to join you too :) We are a family of six living in a small attic apartment. I don't even know where to begin getting organized. Usually I wake up in the morning thinking that I will be very productive and get stuff done but that rarely happens. I will clean up some but nothing major gets done. I get caught up with the kids and now I am taking care of my Grandma too who just started chemo (she lives downstairs) and thankfully has a cleaning lady who comes to...
Can I use Refresh brand artificial tears while breastfeeding? She is only 3 weeks old so I want to make sure it's ok before I use them. My eyes are terribly dry.   Thanks,   Amy
I just wanted to let you all know ;) She will actually be 2 weeks old tomorrow! She is a wonderful baby, so easy going and a fantastic nurser :) She was born on Sept 20th at 1:17pm, 8 pounds 3 ounces and 19.5" long.   We had a very tramatic birth experience that I am not yet up to sharing but I just wanted to share that she is here and she is doing great :)   Amy   This is cross posted in the OCt ddc since that was my original ddc ;)
I just wanted to let you all know ;) She will actually be 2 weeks old tomorrow! She is a wonderful baby, so easy going and a fantastic nurser :) She was born on Sept 20th at 1:17pm, 8 pounds 3 ounces and 19.5" long.   We had a very tramatic birth experience that I am not yet up to sharing but I just wanted to share that she is here and she is doing great :)   Amy   I am cross posting this in the Sept ddc as well since I was over there posting too ;)