or Connect

Posts by HouseofPeace

i just want to point out that my husband's response to my grumpiness and trying to communicate how tired i was was simply to repeat 'i know.  i'm tired too.' which just wasn't helping me..... 
thanks, lactating girl!     the night culminated w/ me sitting on the floor howling 'I'M TIRED!!!! I'M TIRED!!!!!' over and over again while weeping.  when pregnant, sometimes i just want my mommy.  or someone to put me to bed and take care of stuff.     i'm normally very energetic and level emotionally, even during pregnancy, but there was definitely extreme fatigue and a major hormone shift recently.  he took the next morning off to let me rest in a bit.  and he's...
certainly not the update i wanted!!!   hugs mama.   this has been a long crazy ride so far!  sounds like it's not gonna settle down just yet.   
aaaagh!  just saw this!    so scary.  i have had heavy aching dullness and sometimes have to stop and just rest my hand on my belly b/c it aches a bit (but i rarely cramp during my periods, so this is similar for me).  i think things are stretching, or shifting.  i've not been scared, but i've never had a loss this late.   have you eaten beets lately?  if your stomach acid is low and you eat beets, you can pee pink.  and my stomach acid is often lower in pregnancy....
awwwwww..... so sorry.   my puppy had extreme anxiety when i rescued her and she literally would attack her own reflection for 2 weeks.  and also was terrified of other dogs. it was a lot of training to settle her down.  i was glad i had her before kids and then was very happy she adjusted so well to little ones.   i was actually joking about getting a goat yesterday to hang out w/ the dog.  but seriously, i'm about small crittered out.  i'm actually a bird person, and...
  awwwww- that's a lovely pic!  and lovely bump!
thanks for joining in!  i started it b/c i know it's CHALLENGING.   i have to say, i feel sexier later in pregnancy when the belly gets the real sweet roundness and not just chubby all over.  there's a stage when it's really fun and cute (brief), but it's not here yet!  and it's good your hubby is on board.  my hubby thinks pregnancy is beautiful and sexy and it helps, but yes, it also isn't easy.  not to mention how hard all the new positions are.  we've definitely had to...
my kids definitely reflected their personalities in the womb.  my first i joked was going to be a soccer player or drummer, and he still is a very active boy.  my 2nd got dubbed Peace-baby b/c she was so chill in utero, very peaceful (not still, she moved, but just differently)- only child who self- entertains and lives in a musical.  my 3rd so confused me b/c she was chill-er, yet had very STRONG movement, but she ended up being a very unique personality, quieter, not as...
i came on to vote bowels/constipation.   i notice when i'm backed up (like yesterday when i was in the car for 5 hours or more and never got to go) that i get sharp shooting pains.  i had them HORRIBLY in my 2nd pregnancy on a road trip and it was constipation.  now i take magnesium daily, but if i have a lot to move (sorry if TMI) then it will twinge often before i get the urge to go and it can be really intense and painful.   i try to massage my side/lower abdomen if...
how did the big V go?   saw an OB for the first time yesterday!  can i just say that i was SO GLAD to hear the heartbeat.  probably my only Dr's visit this pregnancy.   measuring 22 weeks, and Dr said my due date should be more Aug 12th/15th instead of 18th.  whatever.  going to aim for 18th and then hope i go before!  never gone before a due date before!  (Dr also was looking at my 41 week, 41+ week, 42 week, and 41 week births and doesn't see either diet or...