or Connect

Posts by HouseofPeace

it's happened by the time i respond here!   keep me posted!   so tired and so pregnant and husband was just busy this weekend (and out of town for 2 days this week).     but it's still on the radar- i've looked up LadyComp and OvaCue and have said i'm still willing to try a natural method.   and he does this-  
oh- i think that's pretty natural for most women!  i never think that women prefer themselves to their husbands as a rule, but i actually have seen it become detrimental to marriages when the fantasies trump reality too harshly and the women aren't willing to work on it w/ their partner and be honest and open.  i think that the one or other applies to men since they have more limitations on what they're physically capable of- which is what led to our agreement from being...
^^^yup.  we're around a mix- have a LOT of Catholic friends (and was doing Catholic charting) and everything was off limits during fertility that was remotely sexual b/c sexual stimulation and satisfaction w/out actual completed intercourse is not allowed.   but i think different couples have different rules too- my husband and i don't masturbate (there have been exceptions) b/c we agreed to try and make our sexuality mutual and focus on sharing that intimacy.  so the...
i LOVE Micah- it's a beautiful name (and my son's middle name) for a girl i'd name it after the rock- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mica   b/c i collected rocks as a child and loved my mica.   often i get a name for a child and it's not gender specific.  for one pregnancy i had the name Solomon (http://www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/solomon) but she was a lovely little girl.  I used the word of peace that solomon had given me to give her the name that she clearly...
i have no intentions to find out.  it's always hard when others are all finding out.  i really really WANT TO KNOW!!!!   but- i doubt it's gonna happen.   i'm having number 6.  i have 2 amazing boys and 3 wonderful girls and i'd honestly LOVE either.  i suspect boy.  but it's unlikely we'll know before i push that little one out.   it's hard- my husband has been strongly ANTI-finding out each time (even w/ ultrasounds) and now we see no reason to have any...
20 weeks last pregnancy- 23 weeks last pregnancy.   we're all about to POP!!!!   (i'm personally so excited about this!)
aaaaaaahhh- so those of us who don't get u/s/ at all are still out of luck!   okay!   it's so not a big deal right now to us!  but really would love 3 and 3!
how do you know where it attaches?  mine is usually high left front on all pregnancies- but obviously that is GROWING.  (never had it on the right side)  so ??? on attaching!  thought about asking for bloodwork.  
    20 weeks tomorrow!   I like the 20 weeks mark b/c i'm pregnant looking but by 25 weeks i know i am MUCH larger!  i still am only wearing maternity yoga pants (the waist is AMAZING) and the rest of my wardrobe is still mostly non-maternity larger clothes.     okay ladies, are you ready for the growth spurts!?!  this is when the pic taking starts to get dramatic!  though i'm always annoyed that my bump just is right up there after my bust instead of having a...
a girl!!!!  how exciting!!!!   just yesterday i was thinking 'i'd so love to find out if this is a girl or a boy!!!!'