or Connect

Posts by Beebsmom

This week we are kind of boring too...but I am making shepherds pie tonight, then tomorrow we're doing turkey loaf, mashed potatoes, stuffing and rolls, and then I think we'll probably do enchiladas Friday night...I do a big batch and then we can have them on the weekend as a lunch or something.  This weekend I'll probably do goulash on Sunday, and Saturday is always our eat out night. That's just what I'm doing.  Next week is totally up in the air! LOL
If your heart is saying yes, honestly I'm a bit jealous of your situation!  I would love to live so close to one of our relatives/parents so that they could help with babysitting, etc.  It would definitely free up some time. DH and I have never sent Aiden to a babysitter or had anyone watch him except his parents for about 4 hours when we went out. They live close to 5 hours away...so having a support system close by is the BEST time to do it!  Definitely try to save up,...
WOWZA!  We did raw milk and it INSTANTLY helped! Nice firm poop, he loves it...dinks about 30oz a day...and has had no stinkies and really seems to love it!  I am shocked at the difference...but growing up on a farm I've been able to find a farmer friend who lets me get the milk right out of her cooler every other day!  What a treat!  I'm not worried about listeria or anything...I drank it all my life and never had an issue. I only started drinking store bought milk when...
I am a SAHM right now and money is TIGHT!  We are couponing, shopping online for used clothing for DS, and in general being thrifty with EVERYTHING. I do work from home doing customer service, but it pays poorly, and it's boring work...but anything extra helps.  I'm planning on taking in a kiddo or two to babysit probably this next Spring once DS is 18months old or so...but it definitely is hard.  DH was in school for quite a while and I worked nights at a gas station...
I Love Love Love Barrons from the Fever Series....and if you can find the out of print book Over The Moon, the hero in that Black Brady is YUMMY!
My little guy won't eat anything green, and really seems stuck on his jarred baby food (3rd foods and some 2nd foods).  He like some things but mainly breads, meats, cheeses, and sweets to actually EAT...but not fruits and veggies.   Any ideas to get that final push where he will try other things?  I must have offered peach and green beans like 20 times and he won't touch them...he loves banana but that's about it.  I'm sick of doing jarred food...and we even tried...
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/taking-charge-of-your-fertility-10th-anniversary-edition-toni-weschler/1007823648?ean=9780060881900&itm=20&usri=natural%2bfamily%2bplanning   This is the book that I liked the best.  I call it my birth control for dummies book. I was never really good at charting and everything, and this really simplified it.  At our local bookstore there were SOOOO many books.  We had to sort through them, a lot of them were by CCLI and although they...
I got pregnant this January after I had DS in September with the same circumstances you did. I did miscarry in late March...we were shocked, surprised, but happy all the same...we only had intercourse once, he did pull out...but they always say you are SUPER fertile right after you give birth.  You definitely could be, and I would think that since it has been more than 8 weeks you very well should get an accurate test.  Good luck!
I just use different sizes.  During the day DS wears Up and Up (Target) size 3...but at night we size up to a size 4.  Now that he is a little older and not getting a bottle at night, we might be able to do a 3 at night...but it's just easier to insure him being nice and dry and sizing up to a 4.  We were using 7th Generation but their size 4's are too big, and 3's don't hold at night...so we switched to all Target and I love love love those diapers!  No smell, no...
We fed up and up (Target brand) that is the equivalent to similac and couldn't be happier!  We won't ever use anything else, and the price is AMAZING!