or Connect

Posts by ivfmamma

Hi non-vaccine moms. We live in Virginia and drive an hour to get our doctor exempt form signed. My kids had vaccine's until it was obvious something neurological was happening to my oldest child.  My kids attend a very small private school since my oldest was not doing well at public school. My husband just told me this morning that yesterday while talking to a mother at the school...he told her we don't vaccinate. While obviously the school knows about this and...
    Hi Just wondering if there were any other mamma's out there that aren't vaccinating their children. My daughter starts kindergarten this fall. She is in preschool right now. I stopped vaccines on her and my other child about 1 1/2 years ago. She has had a lot of emotional and physcial problems. Since stopping the vaccines I have noticed she doesn't get sick as much. I am a little freaked out about her immunizations from the public school though. She goes to...
Hey! I myself and former Navy. But of course they filled me up with every vaccine known to man at the time. As someone else said you and your baby are not in the military so please don't feel as pressured. We had a friend in the new town we had moved to become a secondary pediatrician (the main one took hours to get in to see at the same practice). We had been to his house and one of his kids was the same age as my daughter. When we made the decision to stop...
Hi everyone! I am late to the party in a number of ways. About a little over 2 years ago I started doing extensive research on vaccines. By the end of the year and after both of my children were very sick and now my daughter has diagnosed sensory processing and auditory processing disorders I decided to stop all vaccinations.   We see a holistic pediatrician in a neighboring town and he said he stopped vaccination in his kids after the whole polio scare when all of...