or Connect

Posts by Ecochique

EDD: June, 10th Your Age: 24 Your General Location: Ontario, CA This babe will be child #?: 2 How long have you been TTC: 5 months Tell us a bit about your family (partner, other children, and/or pets): Husband, nearly 3 year old, 2 dogs, 1 cat Anything else you'd like to share: planning home birth #2 
What are your favourite inserts??? We're running low and I'm about to order more. So far I've mainly used the kawai inserts and green acre designs inserts. 
I would love a beco! My DH ONLY babywears, no strollers here. He says babywearing is more manly than pushing a stroller and that real men babywear LOL. I think it really has to do with the carrier though if it has a male friendly colour or pattern.
A good woven!
Wow that's crazy!!! I live in Alliston so I'm going to have to try out the OEYC there sometime soon! Hopefully next week one day.       Anyways, IT'S TODAY!!! Hope to see some of you ladies there with your carriers and babies/ children.
I wear DH's coat over when wearing my MT.
For the most part I don't wear a bra when at home and I wear a supportive tank or nursing tank instead. Way comfier and then you still have a place to put the nursing pads.
We are moving to a country house May 1st I talked DH into getting a few chickens which was easier than I anticipated! Is there really a difference in the kind off chicken you get or is it just the look of them??
The only ones I've found that work for my DS are the kawai overnights.
Please do! I'm considering washing mine again with TTO and Grape Seed Extract. I read that on the Rockin' Green website.