or Connect

Posts by mommy2be2011

First of all to anyone that will even read this, I'm mainly venting and seeking advice/ friendship too with women that can relate. In 6 days I start my first year in the Rn program. My toddler will be 2 next month and I AM SO WORRIED, that I won't be able to focus on managing my grades, giving time to my daughter and running my household. I do have a boyfriend/husband but he works full time and having a hard time getting him to help me around the house without me...
First of all how far you have come is AWESOME! I have one toddler and I start my first year of nursing and I hope I can keep up my grades. I know I don't have any advice but congrats anyways  
If I was in your position, I would stick it out unless any bed rest issues happen. While I was pregnant I was taking two clases and ended up to go on bed rest, i still think I should have stayed in those classes, because I had to retake them anyways. And the work was just sitting for lecture and of course all of the homework and papers aside. As a mommy and college student you defaintly haven't come This far in your class to "quit" just to retake the course over. Best of...
I've been attending college full time since I graduate 3 yrs ago, my second yr I got pregnant and I had to take almost 2 full semesters off. due to bed rest and the birth. I was breast feeding and worried about feedings while at school. Meanwhile, I got really bad postpartum and I had to stop breastfeeding so that I could start medication to be able to fucntion And go back to school. At the end of this month I start my first year of Nursing, and I AM SCARED TO DEATH. My...
I've been attending college full time since I graduate 3 yrs ago, my second yr I got pregnant and I had to take almost 2 full semesters off. due to bed rest and the birth. I was breast feeding and worried about feedings while at school. Meanwhile, I got really bad postpartum and I had to stop breastfeeding so that I could start medication to be able to fucntion And go back to school. At the end of this month I start my first year of Nursing, and I AM SCARED TO DEATH. My...
Okay, that Is one of my problems is that I don't take time for myself.. I didn't know their was a section for student/mommys. What is it called? And thanks again for the advice  
That's I usually do but Now I have been so stressed and I feel so tired by the time my daughter goes to bed. So thats my relax time for myself.. How did you stay motivated through all that? It seems so impossible. I feel as if I'm running out of motivation for my first year of nursing. I don't really have anyone to complain with, that has been succesful through college (And had a family and household to keep in-line) But don't get me wrong I want my career very bad. I...
Hey all I've been Sooo busy that I rarely get on here. My little one is going to be 2 in September! It's gone so fast! Not that none of you don't know this already lol. I am starting my first year of Nursing at the end of Aug! I'm so scared that my grades won't be passable, I don't want to fail and especially for my daughter. Can anyone relate? I also have a house and house duties and we're not finished with potty training. I'm afraid I won't be able to juggle anything....
> Warm bath following lotion massage >let him have a book or two, turn on a lamp and reassure him you'll be right back >lullaby Cds >sing following bath >have you tired rocking and singing? >let him eat about 10 mins before bed time hopefully with a fuller stomach he'll sleep longer  
I have the same problem with my soon to be 16 month old. I try to keep on schedule to put her in her crib at 9 or a little after and she still usually wakes up at 12am or 3am. She still uses a bottle (for bedtime and nap time only).. Once I give her the bottle she usually goes right too sleep. Have you considered putting the little man to sleep a little later? Also have you tried night time warm baths and lotion massage before putting him to bed and try feeding him some...