or Connect

Posts by mommy2be2011

I'm not expecting to get a lot of comments on this post, i'm just venting. As every week passes I start to get more excited about my daughter coming into this world, and more and more nervous. Yes, this will be my first child, and im 25 weeks. But like i said im so nervous and excited. Today shes been moving around alot, i love feeling her moving around plus it just makes this all seem so real. I cant believe im going to be responsible for not only me but another living...
Here lately, i've been toying with the idea of having a water birth. This will be my first child, so i'm still not sure what to expect. other then well, pain. I want to try and have no epidural and have my daughter natural. So i was just wondering how many of you that have had both water births and natural, which was the better experience? I haven't heard too much on water birthing, but i have read a story that makes me considered this even more. Any comments, or storys...
yes this pregnancy was a surprise. he did however move back into his moms(to be closer to me), which were in the process of getting our own place, Finally. I'm still a little nervous considering how things have been going. we dont fight or anything, he just annoys me and were both stubborn at times. he still likes things his way and mine my way, i know we need to work more on..forget the word lol, but to settle on an agreement for most things. its been irritating me with...
im sure this sounds stupid, and maybe im just expecting too much but ive been getting pretty irritated about my bf. he seems to not be as motivated about our baby, idk maybe it'll hit him once our daughter is born. heres an example, over the weekend we went xbox 360 shopping for him. we did manage to find a good sale, but he doesnt seem to be motivated to get what we need for our baby. we still have til sept, but these months seem to have flown by fast. but anyways while...
within this past wk i feel so hungry all the time, two days and ill be at 24 weeks. its been getting hard for me too keep it healthy. as of my last months doc visit ive gained 20 lbs all together, and im really worrying about the weight ive put on.
Thank you all, it's really nice to hear some positive feed back. School is stressful enough, and no one seems to realize the pressure i've been having with that alone. ON top of being pregnant, i'm not saying me being pregnant is bad, its just so hard to be and feel happy about it with all this negativity around me.  
You all may not know by now, but I'm pregnant with my first child and i'm 18 years old. The babys father and I are still together. I'm 22 weeks, and yesterday was my doc appointment for the ultrasound. The day started out pretty rocky, with him being irritated. With that aside, he wanted a boy, I a girl. And we soon found out the baby is a healthy little girl. He was a little bumed but he says hes excited. Good or not i'm not sure... here lately he hasn't been showing me...
As I said in my post,about parents using a pnp so their full attention doesn't need to be on the child 99% of the time. I was suming up what I have seen done to other children. Some parents used pnp as a almost full time babysitter. I have not seen them used in a ''positive'' way, as just sitting/laying the child down to do other things that need to be done. 
For those of you that are thinking about or do have a pack-n-play, do you think there acceptable to have? Or are you against having pack-n-plays? To me its just another form of a babysitter, an excuse so the parents don't need their full attention on their child. Yet if your trying to cook dinner or at a relatives house its easy to use as a portable crib. My boyfriend wants to buy one for our baby, who is yet to be born. And I'm still deciding on the idea of using one....
Congratulations and good luck =] if u could message me back on here that would be Wonderful! how far along were you for when you found out that your having twins? because im alot bigger then most that im aware of, im only 5 months, and EVERYONE seems to think im having twins. twins run in my family and on my boyfriends side, so im a bit anxious to find out. so far theres only one baby