or Connect

Posts by surfermommy

Mamanicky, Thank you so much for all the info you have shared with me. I very much appreciate it!! Funny thing is, that when I was surfing online for birth photographers and looking at their work I came across your website!!! You are a very talented photographer and I feel honored that you could share all that input with me :) I will definitely be private messaging you with any other questions I have. I still haven't purchased any equipment because I want to do a bit...
Thank you girls for your honest input. The whole idea behind it, is that since I am not a professional photographer and I have yet to take a course in photography ( I only know the basics). I don't think that I would ever feel comfortable charging at the beginning no matter how many hours I would have to be there for the birth and after. That way, I can gain hands on experience and build a portfolio faster because it's free and I (assume) that because people love free...
Hi, I am new here at Mothering.com so hello to everyone :)   I am a 25 yr old mom of a very active 2 yr old girly. I have always been very passionate about birth even before getting pregnant. After the baby I took a workshop to be a Doula but was never able to get certified because it was too hard for me to attend births ( didn't have a baby sitter ). In August I will be starting pre reqs to become a nurse.   I am also very passionate about photography, and for...