or Connect

Posts by lynnesg

Oh that's right, how ignorant of me. I didn't realize the ''you people'' was used soley for the purpose of being racist. Again for the second time, ''you people'' was referring to you people on this thread who are ganging up on me. Now I'm narrow minded, racist, a troll and a twit, among others. I am glad to see I am the only ''judgemental'' person here.  
And you use a rich CEO ''fat cat'' and portray him as the typical successful person. How does that not make YOU narrow minded.  
I am not a narrow minded person, which I am sure is contrary to what many of you think of me. I am a fiscal conservative because I am thinking about my future and my childrens future, and I am a social liberal. I do not watch Glen Beck or listen to Rush Limbaugh. I am simply a person who has seen so much abuse of the system and worry about the mentality of this generation thinking they are entitled to things because it's easier than working hard. An unbalanced view to...
Seriously? Are we serious right now. You ''people'' who are all against me. Go ahead, take this posting out of context too. I am waiting.....
The $100 pair of jeans has been taken so far out of context. My exfriend took her cash assistance, which should have gone to buying her dd new clothes and diapers, and spent them on jeans for herself while her dd wore a disgusting pair of mismatched sandals 2 sizes too small. I guess since I am in the minority here, I am going to have to break down every single thing I write so that you Rachael Maddow fans won't come after me like a bunch of pitbulls.
I really am growing weary of explaining myself to you 'people'. The 'cancer on society' remark was regarding people like me, who do not need the assistance, but go after it anyways because its easy to obtain. Again, please show me where I referred to poor people as cancers. You sure have a nack at manipulating my postings. You should go into editing!  
How do you know he would have made minimum wage? That's quite an assumption on your part, is it not? That everyone who takes welfare must only qualify for minimum wage jobs? Instead of getting an honest contruction job his father offered him which would have pulled their assistance, he worked 'under the table' as a tatoo artist taking in all the money without paying the taxes and still getting the assistance. IE: the cash ''BONUS'' I referred to. This is not atypical...
  You are too busy picking apart my postings to even take them in. Its the people like my exfriend I can't stand. She had a baby because she wanted one, got every freebee she could and is a POS mother. She never picked up her daughter who had to have a $2300 helmet (paid for by the taxpayers) to fix her flat head. She didn't nurse her because she got free formula and didn't get a job although her mom would have watched the baby because CA paid her to 'stay home'. Most...
Oh my god, you KILL me, you are so cute! Free healthcare. Another ROFL comment. What is free about shelling out 60% of your income in taxes and having rationed second rate care. And as soon as the govt runs out of money for the year, that's it. No more operations or second opinions. That's why so many Canadians come to the US for medical services. Their govt is running the medical show. Not to mention, you pay a premium per month, it is in no way free. They are taxing...
How is this not welfare?