or Connect

Posts by NJTKC

Being a parent of an Autistic so that was given a series of vacinations in the last 2 years I can tell you it made my son worse. I had a child who was finally starting to talk at age 5, mind you. He was almost potty trained, he was starting to feed himself, among several other big break throughs for him. Then we gave him the servies of vacinations for a 5 year old and next thing you know we had a completely different child within 24 hrs. He was no longer communicating at...
My oldest son who is now 7 was on a delayed vacination schedule per the advice of a pediatrician that is more into holsitic medicine because he was a premie. I was told that as long as I was breastfeeding that my son didn't need to be vacinated. Because I was giving him the antibodies that he needed. I truly believe that is true. Having worked as a nurse in labor and delivery that is part of the reason we would prefer that the moms breastfeed. The second reason is that...
The same here I have a 7,5, and almost 4 year old. I would like to get it done and over with. So if any of you know of any please let e know too.
I have three kids that have not had the chicken poxs yet. I home school so unless I find someone that has them the likely hood of my kids being exposed is very unlikely. I do not want to give them the vaccine that is not an option for me. My oldest son is 7 and is Autistic. So I refuse to vaccinate him any more because he had a really bad reaaction to the MMR and his last set of vaccines. As well as religious views. If you know of anyone in the Fort Lewis, WA area or...