or Connect

Posts by mama ganoush

I know someone who, right at this very moment, is on his way to Thailand to pick up his 20 years younger mail order bride. Yup, really, I do.
Quote: Originally Posted by 2happymamas ......Bumping this thread because I am still waiting (with baited breath) to hear about Mama G's Lady "Dave." WHY?????
Quote: Originally Posted by fek&fuzz I was going to say no, up until the whole prostitute/chlamydia (could spell check please be more helpful in trying to get that word right! come on - "clymhidea" is close, and no I wasn't trying to spell "hideaway" or "euclidean" ) it is such a pretty sounding word, for such a nasty affliction.
I don't really care what she thinks of me. The problem is more that she will run to ex at a time when I am trying to make him officially move out of my house and see a lawyer and FINALLY deal with financial issues. He doesn't know that I am aware of his rather prolific, and incredibly sketchy, online sex activities, and I don't intend to confront him with it until after the holidays.
there once was a man from Nantucket
to phone the current girlfriend of your ex and say something along the lines of: "So I know we've never spoken before, because x keeps you hidden under a rock and won't let me, our dd, or his family meet you and in fact pretends while he is in this house that you don't exist, and I know that you have some irrational resentment for me, and are always calling me the kinds of names that women shouldn't call one another, but there is something that, woman to woman, I think...
What do people think of an old school Polaroid for kids? So they get the instant gratification factor of holding their pictures and watching them develop as soon as they take them. The only real downside I see to this is that I think the film is hella expensive.
ooooo Raven!!! sexy/funny/hot!
No one has gotten my 40 year old virgin reference?
I actually got pulled back into the mdc lair by brigianna. I stopped by last week, read a few posts, and again and again found myself in total agreement with her.