or Connect

Posts by mama ganoush

I saw a stray hair, so I plucked it. Ouch! Then i saw another, so I plucked it as well. Ouch! Then I saw yet another, grabbed a razor and shaved both boobs. That's hot!
i just kept thinking while reading "gee, the rich really ARE different".
totally gross, while totally compelling scandalous family drama making big news here in South Florida: http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/2006...dy-s-girl/full
omg, that's awesome! What did the ped say?
Kind of saddened by all the Cosby hate in this thread. I don't think having a couple of indiscretions in a 30 year plus marriage means you can't speak out on misogyny, violent or otherwise, in your community, and I respect him for doing so. If having been faithful to your wife is a requirement for speaking out on gender issues, we are in some serious poop.
one of the myriad reasons why tv, especially kids tv, just plain sucks.
thinking of you and your family, jilian.
I sing it to my dog- they wanted Bobo to go to rehab but he said no, no, no
but i said no, no, no!
Quote: Originally Posted by lab See, I think Tony totally got whacked. Remember he and Bobby talking about how the end comes and how it feels. Bobby said something like you don't even hear it coming - it just goes dark or something to that effect. Tony got whacked. And Chase knew that viewers as a whole wouldn't be able to bear watching Tony get whacked so he did it this way...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!