or Connect

Posts by pokeyAC

Hi 3LilChunklins! Did you know there is a Paleo Group here on Mothering? It's like the Due Date Clubs. Here is a link. http://www.mothering.com/community/groups/show/38/primal-paleo Good luck and Congratulations on your pregnancy!
HI laneybmom4855! Welcome to Mothering! The longer you wait, the more accurate the test will be. At 13 DPO, there is still only a 68% chance the test is correct. Good luck! Based on a 25 mIU sensitive test - the sensitivity should be listed on the box or on the leaflet. DPO = Days past Ovulation 10 dpo : 35% 11 dpo : 51% 12 dpo : 62% 13 dpo : 68% 14 dpo : 74% 15 dpo : 80% 16 dpo : 88% 17 dpo : 92%
Hello kluv30! Welcome to Mothering! It's totally normal not to have any early symptoms and sometimes early symptoms can be confusing because they are a lot like PMS. I didn't feel any different until 10 days after I ovulated. Some women never get morning sickness at all and are totally fine. Good luck!
helenh-I miss being pregnant too. I get those same twinges when I see a pregnant woman. I feel so happy and excited for them. I also kind of want to tell them to enjoy being pregnant while they can because the postpartum period can be hellish! I had so many moments where I thought maybe I had been wrong about wanting to have a baby. It got much better though. We would like to have one more but I'm not sure how or when we will do that. I just turned 39 and TTC does...
Perhaps you are tapping the cervix when you insert the prometrium? It may be more delicate now because the blood vessels are full of blood more than usual because you are pregnant. Just a guess. Are your pills yellow or another color? I always saw the color of the coating of the pill on my pantyliner.
I could have waited but my wife really wanted to know so we found out the sex. I don't regret finding out. I had a nice surprise at 20 weeks instead. It sounds like you really want to know. Have you told your DH what you said above? Maybe you should get your way this time since he got his last time. Just a thought.
Did your cycle come back?  My baby is 9 1/2 months and my supply dipped this week.  I was pumping half of what I normally do and my breasts were sore.  I think it is PMS.  I took calcium and magnesium and it seems to be helping with the supply and soreness.  Kellymom recommends the supplement to help with the hormonal dip in production that happens after ovulation until AF starts. 
I hope you get the news you want soon, BabySmurf. That's pretty cool what your DS said. Those things really make you wonder how much they know. spotty--That sounds rough. I hope you are healed and feeling more normal soon. I think I am getting my cycle back and I am not liking it at all. I really enjoyed not having a period. That's not the bad part though. I can only pump half of what I used to so I have to use my frozen stash. And my boobs are killing me. This...
Hi MidwifeSteph! NIce to see you here. Hope you are enjoying Lucie!
lrex-That sounds like a good idea. Breaks are things you can control in TTC. That seems like one of the benefits of IVF. The eggs will be there when you are ready. I hope you have a peaceful and productive rest. Good luck, Hopeful!