or Connect

Posts by pokeyAC

I know you've moved on to April, but I wanted to answer your questions, mkgarcia. CM is cervical mucus. Ovulation predictors can be confusing. CM is a good indicator to use along with a positive OPK. Cervical position and color are also good indicators. A trigger shot is a shot of HCG, the pregnancy hormone, that you can take that makes your body ovulate. It helps with timing. Since you are young, and I assume healthy, you may not need one. You would need a doctor...
Congratulations! I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!
Congratulations Erica13! I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly and DS can continue to BF.
A positive OPK usually says you will ovulate sometime in the next 24-36 hours so your timing sounds right on.
Good luck girlspn!
I got 2 BFP's. The first one didn't stick and the second one is crawling everywhere and has 7 teeth!
The left side pain could be ovulation if I am reading your timing correctly. Good luck!
Sending extra baby dust your way! I don't even want to talk about how much I spent on sperm.
I have a friend who said she knew she was pregnant right away! You may be one of those people. Usually symptoms start around implantation time and that can be as soon as 6 days after ovulation. Good luck!
I am also voting for totally normal. My son started going several days between when he was a few months old. The most was probably 5 days. What I heard was that they are using all of the good stuff in breastmilk so there is less waste. Congratulations on your new baby!