or Connect

Posts by pokeyAC

Bumping up for more input!
Bumping up for more input!  Any other moms in Sweden?
I think your idea to wear the baby instead of carrying it around in the carrier makes perfect sense.  I think most people are just used to the carriers these days.  I don't plan on actually carrying the baby around in the carseat much because they can be heavy and awkward, but it's good to have the option.    I know the hospital requires you to have a car seat, but I didn't think it specified which kind.  You should check on what your state requires.  Your hosptial...
We played a baby trivia game that was really fun.  My friend/host found it on the internet.  She may have purchased it on Etsy as part of a package of games that had the theme graphics printed on it.  One vendor did the games, invitations, etc.  The questions were about how long it takes a diaper to degrade, how big was the biggest baby, etc.  The most interesting question was asking what babies are not born with.  The answer is kneecaps!  I'm sure you could make your...
I plan on asking them to wait to cut the cord until it stops pulsing.  It's in my birth plan.  My hospital has a birth plan they give you where you just check off boxes.  It doesn't mention waiting to cut the cord so I had to write it in.  It's the only thing I had to add so we will make sure to talk about it with the midwife or dr.  It's very important to me.  Neither DW nor I have a strong urge to cut the cord so we will probably let the midwife or dr do it. I wasn't...
Bump!
carmen--I'm sorry about the GD.  I hope it doesn't complicate your birth plan too much.  I agree that it can be hard to predict.  2 of my 3 sisters had it, and they are the skinnier ones in the family.  They eat pretty different diets too.    easttowest--I'm sorry the baby is breech.  I hope he turns in good time.  Have you 2 checked out the spinning babies website?  I can also give you the name of my chiropractor.  She does the Webster Technique and one thing it...