or Connect

Posts by pokeyAC

Moderator Note:  I moved this thread to Life With a Babe because it seems more suited to this forum. Thank you, Pokey
Bumping up for more input!  Anyone have any suggestions/experience?
Congratulations 1babymom!  I'm so glad to hear your sweet little boy has joined your family.  Thank you for sharing your encouragement.  I can only imagine how difficult it would be to trust your body and the process of pregnancy after so many losses.  I hope you are all doing well.
Congratulations, Cananny!  What a wonderful surprise!  And a lovely Mother's Day!  If the Supreme Court is on our side next month, you would be able to legally marry here. 
I hope the event was a success!
Bumping up for more input!
 to Mothering!  You may want to join our Full Time RV Living group here.  Good luck!
Hmmm... I think I had mine a few years ago too.  My doctor hasn't mentioned anything.  I didn't get a flu shot this year, and I don't think I would be comfortable getting a Tdap at this point even if there is no mercury in it.  I made DW get one so she would be protected.  I would want other people who will be around the baby early to have one.  There have been outbreaks in my area.  There was an article in the paper just the other day.  But I still don't think I would...
I'm sorry you are all struggling with depression and anxiety at this time.    They are no joke and should definitely be taken seriously.  Get help when you need it.  Talking with people here and in other supportive environments is great.  I'm sure a lot of women are in your shoes or have been.  It seems natural to me to have anxiety when you are about to give birth and welcome a new member to your family.  Even when you are happy about having a new baby, there is...
Good luck, Carmen!   wishin'-I'm sorry your wife is feeling pukey and crappy.  I hope things get moving soon.