or Connect

Posts by pokeyAC

Bumping up for more input!
Hello sb mama,   I moved your thread to Breastfeeding because this forum is more appropriate for the topic. Thank you, Pokey
My advice would be to see if you can get more help.  My mom had my twin sisters when I was 2 and she really needed help.  Are there any friends or relatives or acquaintances or parenting networks you could tap into to find someone to come over and help out?  Perhaps there are some postpartum doulas in training who could use some hours of experience and would be willing to help for free.  Even if you could hire someone to clean and do laundry, it would be a big help...
Congratulations writinglove!  That is wonderful news.  I hope you are all enjoying being together as a family.
Excellent news!  I'm sure this is very tough, but it will be worth it when you can put the baby to the breast and they are staring back up at you with those big eyes.
RE: Fertility testing-A first step would be to see what your insurance covers and how you would get it done.  Some insurance covers fertilty treatment and diagnosis, some only covers diagnostic testing but not the treatment.  Your regular OB or midwife might be willing to run some diagnostic tests for you without having to go see an RE.  With my health plan, only an RE could do the IUI's for us so my OB referred me and the RE did all the testing.  I had an ultrasound to...
Hang in there, Momma!  I hope he is getting stronger and healthier every day and you can take him home soon.