or Connect

Posts by pokeyAC

Lookin' good, CocoBird!
I liked Felidae for my cat.  It's not very expensive and it's made with good ingredients.  I switched his food a few times to help different issues and it usually worked.  Just make sure to gradually make the change by mixing the foods together.  If I changed too fast, my cat would refuse to eat entirely.
 to the world June DDC babies!  If you would like to share the date, name, height, weight, anything else.  I will list it here so we can see everything in one place.   FarmerMomma--Baby Boy Quest--May 6, 2:10 am. 7lb 4 oz 19.5 in. amlikam--Baby Boy, May 29 littlegreenlady--Baby Boy, May 31 BumkinsMum--Baby Girl Trillium Spring--June 2, 8lb 1oz, 21 in. presslermom--Baby Girl BabySmurf--Baby Girl Aubrey Nicole--June 3, 8lb, 19 in. circle vortex--Baby boy...
Congratulations FarmerMomma!  I hope you are both doing well and feeling healthy.  I'm going to start a baby thread so we can see when everyone arrives.  If you could let us know the date or anything else you want to share, I will put you 2 at the top of the list!
I found a cool blog on tumbler called Preggo Butch.  She has lots of pictures of what she wore.  I think she talks about the outfits too but it's blocked at my company, so I can't see it right now.  The name is butchpreggo.tumblr.com.  Here's another site that has a link to the blog.  NCLR also has some maternity t-shirts. I got most of my clothes at Old Navy.  I got some nice pants at Kohl's.  Yoga pants are also pretty great.  Men's shirts work pretty well too...
tillymonster and dakipode-I understand what you are saying about defense mechanisms and being self-reliant.  I am the middle child with twin sisters who are 2 years younger so I often felt like I had to be the responsible one and take care of myself.  Other people weren't always available to take care of me so I had to figure out how to do it on my own, and at the same time, I really wanted someone to take care of me.  It did make me rather self-centered and that is...
Domperidone is often used to increase milk supply.  It is not available everywhere, but it can be ordered online.  Since you are in Germany, I don't know if you would have access to it.  I also don't know if it can be taken during pregnancy. 
I think there are differences between who you find attractive, who you find sexually attractive, and who you want to have a relationship with.  For example, I had a boyfriend and the sex was enjoyable , but I would prefer to share my life with a woman.  I also find women more interesting to look at, and in general, I prefer the company of women.  I had a friend who put it this way about finding other women attractive.  When she sees a beautiful woman, she wants to...
escher--The garage sale was ok.  We didn't get as much traffic as we anticipated.  Not sure why.  The weather was great.  We advertised like we have in the past.  Our neighbors and his parents were our biggest customers!    Sphinxy--I can't remember exactly when I started feeling movement.  I felt flutters around 16 weeks or so, but I wasn't sure about the movements until several weeks later.  Now there are times when he moves and I'm like, "Ow!  What are you doing...
mamaetmaman!  Maybe you already joined, but I'm sure they would love to see you on the Queer Conceptions thread.  Good luck!