or Connect

Posts by Jenni1894

I've been home w/my kiddos for 5 yrs now, and I found a schedule is a must have. Ours is like this.  My kids are 6, 3 and 1 7 am wake followed by breakfast for all 3.  DS gets ready for school at 8 and is out the door at 835 About 9 is ydd nap.  It's then I craft, play..etc w/ DD 3 yrs for an hour.   I'll clean for a bit before YDD wakes and then it's on to lunch and ODD has preschool 5x/week for her speech delay.   When she's in school I'll run my errands...
We do the tooth fairy...but no fancy pillow or anything.   We usually put it in a ziploc and put it on his dresser...but I just pulled one out, yes, all by myself and I didn't cringe!!  lol  He will be 7 in may.   Anyways the first one was in the ziploc and he got $1 and a hershey's kiss.  Some of his friends get $10-20 a TOOTH!!  not happening here!!!  Last night his tooth was in a small metal dip container.  lol   And I threw the tooth away.  I have the other...
I had a huge backyard blow out for DS.   Yeah, I invited about 50 people.   I learned my lesson b/c it's not needed!  And most people didn't come.  With ODD I did a cupcake theme and invited about 40 people.   With YDD I did a ladybug theme and invited only 30 people.  But DH has a larger family and they mostly all have kids, so his immediate family alone is 10-12 people.   Here's some pics of ydd's 1st bday! A centerpiece for the treat table   Made lady...
Goop!!   I think the corn starch and water.   It's really messy but when I make it for the kids..they love it!! What about Playdoh like PP said, maybe some sticks, leaves, rocks?   Water with some soap would make bubbles and my kids love that!!!
I've been checking out mothering.com for a while now and how did I now know this forum was here!?!?!!   how did this happen!?!?!   Love all the info and discussions so far!     I'm a SAHM to 3 crazy but loveable kiddos.  Ages 6,3 and 1.  Love it and wouldn't trade it for the world!!  I love to cook and craft and just be a mom.    Can anyone point me in the direction as to where to post on advice for croup?