or Connect

Posts by Smurfette2

Haha, I love it! I know exactly what you're talking about. I watched this video on tandem nursing and learned so much. I immediately went out and got an EZ2 nurse pillow. That thing is a dream. And like the video I watched, today I put each baby in a boppy until I was nice and ready to nurse. Man, it takes some preparation. I need something that holds my arms above their bodies comfortably because 80% of my work on is done on my laptop. Agh.   A few hours ago my allergies...
Aww, so cute. My husband and I went to a wedding yesterday and left our 15 y/o and her friend, my 21 y/o niece and her friend at home to watch the twins. We only attended the ceremony and then had an intimate dinner at a seafood place. We were gone 4 hours top - the twins were asleep for 3 of those 4 hours. My daughter calls me as we're getting our car from valet crying hysterically. OMG, I'm thinking the worst thoughts. My niece gets on the phone and asks if I can tell...
I took my girls out the first full day home. They were 5 days old. We took a stroll around the block. I got a baaaad case of PPD and last week we went camping in our RV out in Lake Tahoe, NV. We live in SoCal so the drive was 9hrs but we arrived to a huge snowstorm. I never left the RV except for a brief run down the slopes. None of our friends were permitted to come in our RV and I constantly wiped the place down. My husband was snowboarding all day and I loved it. We...
I too delivered at 36w. I had been dialating for a few days and my doc predicted a fast and hard labor. He was right. Like the other poster I had 6 lb preemies but we all went home on day 3. I was extremely active during my last tri. I had oodles of energy and even though I was uncomfortable I had the urge to nest. I went snow camping 2 weeks prior to giving birth and did a limo wine tour the day I went into labor. I didn't drink any wine of course! My girls will be 3wks...
I delivered my di/di girls at 36w and I walked around for about a week dialated at 5-6-7. When Baby A hit -2 station, my doc told me labor would be hard and fast.   He wasn't lying! I went into labor around 1030pm, had both of them by 2 am! I wish they would've stayed in longer but... it wasn't up to me.   While I was pregnant I had people volunteering and promising their assistance. We brought our girls home after 3 days in NICU. Baby A wasn't feeding and...
From day one (at home) we've used the co-sleeper bassinet beside our bed. Sophia, my oldest doesn't like to nurse at all and has always had trouble feeding. Both girls are preemies (36w) and we brought them home after 3 days. They hate being swaddled! Grace, my youngest and formerly smallest has never had a problem latching on and primarily nurses. Sophia, bottle feeds with breastmilk.   We supplement both with a formula/breastmilk cocktail at night. We wake...