or Connect

Posts by Smurfette2

I miss self serve frozen yogurt. I have a glass of wine every now and again with DH but I never finish it. I'm not at all a drinker, not even socially. The only thing I'll drink is Almond Champagne so drinking dry, nasty wine doesn't appeal to me but I'll sip on a glass through the night.   I miss sleeping on my stomach too! Not only that, I miss being able to toss and turn without torquing my back muscles. Oww.   I miss seeing my pretty feet.   I miss...
I get the painful BHs too. I started noticing more discharge as well but then again, I might just be peeing on myself. Lol.  My BHs go away when I drink plenty of fluids and lie down on my left side. They're definitely not contractions. I know the  difference but like you said, they feel like period cramps.    Good luck! Drink plenty of water.
I completely understand the swelling! I've gained about 25 lbs at this point, I have another 15 or so weeks and then I'm done! For good. I don't want to go inpatient so I hired a nutritionalist to help me with my diet. So far it's been beneficial. The trips are weighing in at 50% of all singletons which I'm really proud of. I drink a protein shake per day with 2 cups of ice cream. Oh man, that is my favorite part of the day!  I'm drinking 120 oz of water per day and...
20 weeks on Friday or 20w 5d if I go by my new EDD.   - We're expecting twin boys and a fraternal girl. - I haven't been in regular clothes in months! I wear a lot of strapless, floor-length dresses and sweaters. DH hates them! I walk around the house in sweats. - We're still having sex too! It's getting a little tedious for me but I'm hanging on. - I'm delivering at a hospital. Hopefully via natural but the way the doctors make everything sound so drastic,...
I'm 20 weeks too!    Technically my gestational birthday isn't until Friday but my girl measures about 5 days older than the twins so my due date was moved up nearly a week. It's hard for me to go by the new due date which is January 29, 2012 because that would put me at 20w 5d.   Anyway, I'm a huge belly monster. This is me 2 weeks ago! I'm a little flatter now because the trips are lying in such an odd position. The twins are lying horizontal/sideways and my...
We're 6 months as of yesterday as well. Like Dodson, I'm still nursing but not exclusively. We've been serving the girls solids for a few months now. Never any baby food, all people food pureed. They really enjoy seasoned foods with meats and sauces, finely chopped.    Sleeping is just so-so. They follow a very strict nap/bedtime schedule that drives me mad. But they're thriving so it's an even trade.    Our well baby check up was last week and I've got an 18...
I'm carrying Mo/Di in that they share the same sac but have a membrane separating them and have their own placentas. Still high risk but not nearly as high as Mo/Mo. I would say wait a little while to see if that 2nd yolk hangs on but my trips weren't discovered until 13 weeks. You have to also remember that some u/s machines aren't as high tech as the others and therefore the resolutions may vary. My Peri performs each of my u/s. She doesn't want to leave anything to...
Yep, still bf'ing. The twins are healthy and rowdy. One of them is aching to crawl. She's already up on all fours and rocking back and forth. I love my Britax so much. I have 2 of them. I wouldn't even think of another stroller. Everything folds up so compactly and I can lift it. I don't know what we'll do with Baby 3 when the time comes - it's possible we won't go out much with 5 kids. But my grandmother-in-law bought us a triplet stroller and it's huge. I plan on...
I'm expecting trips in Feb 2012! Welcome! :) I'm only 18w but very excited and anxious to get past 25 weeks! This is my 2nd set of spontaneous multiples. I have 6 month old Di/Di girls.
You're not going to like my reply but YES! It is possible. My 5 wk u/s saw one sac. TVU/s. My next u/s saw one sac with developing fetal poles and what looked to be another fetal pole but the u/s tech said it was just a yolk. But they did find a 2nd sac very well defined with a hint of a heartbeat. (this is Baby A, always measures about 3-4 days ahead of the other pregnancy). Fraternal twins as a result of two separate egg fertilizations. I was huge too! And my levels...