or Connect

Posts by Smurfette2

We put our girls on a strict routine. They go down for bed starting at 7pm. It's evening solids with the family at dinner, a little wind-down play afterwards, bath time and then I nurse them. They get off the breast drowsy but not quite asleep and they lie down with Daddy. All three of them (including Daddy) are usually snoring by 9pm. They used to go to bed at 11pm. That was horrible. They sleep all night until 5am when I nurse them. They go back to sleep once Daddy...
Well as a testament to Britax, I LOVE LOVE LOVE their Britax B-Ready stroller. It's very light. I don't use the infant buckets on top - I just use the seat it came with and the additional one. The  entire stroller folds with both seats, I don't worry about anything. I also love how the 2nd seat  reclines so my baby can sleep. The girls enjoy their stroller too. I switch up the configuration  depending on our outing and typically move the girls around so one isn't...
Well this pregnancy started off as what I thought was a singleton. Then there were 2 sacs discovered and I went all the way until 13 weeks until the third was located. Pretty frustrating but my peri says unless your u/s equipment is Hi Res, it's not all that reliable.   So here I am 16w5d along with trips, measuring at 24.5 cm fundal. They're not going to allow me to go beyond 30 weeks because they don't think I have enough room in my uterus. So far I feel fine....
I'm okay, thanks. I get winded very easily. Still nursing the twins - and I have them on a new early bedtime so that's been working out really well for us. I'm 14w 4days and we found out about 2 weeks ago. I've been seeing a Peri because they were concerned with too much fluid surrounding one baby but there was actually another kid in there. I need to schedule an amniocentesis this morning and it has me so worried, I haven't been able to sleep. Agh! Emotionally this pg...
Hahah, dang I forgot I wrote this. I opened up both strollers to discover I needed to purchase a 2nd seat. Bummer. That added another $150 to each stroller. But whatever. I fricking love this stroller! OMG! We took it camping - it's so light and easy to push. I just used the seats it came with because I felt like I was already spending too much with the 2nd seats but the girls ride fine. They're 4.5 months and love to see where they're going. We found a Baby C hiding...
Quote: Awesome! I'm not quite sure what our plan of attack is when this set arrives in Feb but I'm hoping by then our girls will be old enough to take a back seat for a minute. We've moved into a bigger house, we figure we'll need the extra room and we're looking into purchasing a 7 passenger vehicle in the fall. I'm finally 12 weeks along and very excited about this pregnancy now. I've been feeling subtle movement from them since the 8-9th week or so and I look as though...
Please share your story. How far apart are your twins? I totally didn't plan this despite the rolling of eyes that goes on when people see me with the two girls and pregnant again. Geez. Cut me some slack. I'm married. I'm employed. Let me worry about it. Anyway, I just want to absorb as much training and helpful hints as possible. So far my girls aren't so bad. We went thru some colic in the early days, I suffered from PPD badly and Sophia is a finicky nurser but other...
Stupid Amazon charged me and sent those dang strollers anyway! They arrived this morning. I'm going to put one together and try to post pics before we go camping.
Poor thing. Let those babies cry if you have to. I know this site is all about AP but so what, none of us are shh'ing, rocking and singing those babies to sleep with you! Do what is best for you. Try letting them skip one of those daytime naps so that they can get more quality sleep at night.   Are they comfort nursing in the middle of the night? Increase their solids so that they're not nursing so often. I don't know. My twins are only 4 months so I have my own...
 I canceled my Britax order with Amazon. Sure am glad it was a holiday weekend and the order hadn't been processed yet. DH caught wind of my previous post and ripped me a new one for buying yet another stroller. Geez, good thing he didn't know I bought two.   He thinks the Leebruss will be stroller enough for us and if not, tough. I'm so mad.  I want need another stroller. I know I will.   I found a place in the UK that has a few more LeeBruss strollers.  I...