or Connect

Posts by Smurfette2

The front wheels do look tiny now that you mention it. Darn it! I totally forgot about the sand - I got so excited by all the different configurations. Well if anything, when we travel to the beach we'll take the LeeBruss and use the carrycots so all of the kids can fit in it. I don't expect to hit the beach with all 5 kids until at least May 2012 and the twins should be walking by then.   I found out yesterday the LeeBruss twin premier is retired and a very hot commodity...
I'm selling it! LOL. Actually my mom wants to keep it at her place because she's on the beach and it rolls easily over sand. She also says she'll never have more than 2 Smurfs with her at one time. We'll see.   I bought two Britax B-Ready strollers on Amazon a few minutes ago. I got $200 off the order, no sales tax and free shipping and handling. I really did my homework on this stroller. The thing that sold me the most is... it can accommodate two newborns! Or a...
Am I reading this right? You have newborn twins? Congratulations! :)   And your avatar... who are those little girls?
I contribute my "party girl" status to the fact that my niece was in college and didn't have time for a regular job so babysitting my twins for a couple of hours gave her grocery money. Sometimes she split the gig with her roommate and they loved it. That Vegas weekend though my mom and my daughter watched the kids at my mom's place. They ended up coming back early because my mom said the twins missed their own beds. Lol. Sure they did. I crawled thru the front door in...
Well I think I scored an Inglesina quad pram. Oh how I love the pram buggies. I hate to sell my LeeBruss but this Inglesina will do the trick for us should I ever have to travel solo with the babies. I hope this guy I bought it from in the UK is legit. We'll see.     Then I found this little gem but it's $1600 USD. That's a bit much. And I'm pretty small so I'm not sure I'd be able to see over the babies at the top.
With us I found out at 4 months. We'd gotten married in a civil service in June and our wedding was planned for November. My beautiful wedding gown no longer fit in November but I wasn't showing much. My last kid has been 14 years prior so my uterus had shriveled up and nearly died from boredom. I knew I was pregnant at Halloween and held off for the doc's appt for confirmation. He did an u/s because I thought I was only a "few weeks preg" when in actuality I was 18w....
Interesting name. In Samoan it means "white person." :)   Congrats on your twin girls! Yay! I had twin girls too. And I was dialated at 33w - delivered at 36w. I actually fully effaced but Baby A was high up in the negative stations so the doc wasn't worried. Our active labor lasted about 4 hours. I didn't have time for any meds. Hey, take it easy. Just sit back as much as possible and enjoy the next 5 weeks because when the twins come it's a whole new wonderful...
I don't know. It's not as glamorous as it sounds. Lol.   I'm so tired. I feel very non productive and I'm constantly hungry but tired of eating. Can you imagine? Tired of eating? I don't have a taste for anything. I already can't sleep on my stomach and sex? Forget about it. I don't want it! Lmao.    
I always get unsolicited advice. I think people have an inate nature to be helpful and feel useful by offering advice - no matter how ridiculous it sounds. My doc is concerned about my eating habits more than my weight. I should be consuming another 1000 calories per day and increasing my natural iron intake. I already feel as though I'm eating all day because I also BF the twins. It's very difficult to grow a twin pregnancy and BF at the same time. Doc says to sit back,...
What does AP mean? It wasn't until the twins were born that I got into these forums. My other kid is in her teens, back in the 90s the internet was still a baby and I learned most of the Mom-stuff on the job.