or Connect

Posts by newmama2011

OMG! I feel my self talking in this post!!!!! Same happend to me and my baby.. She couldn't latch on when I had abundant milk and she wasn't getting enough feeding, so obviously, and against my will, I resorted to formula... What happend next is that breast feeding became torture for my baby!!! She would become hysterical whenever I try to breast feed her...My milk started to dry up and my baby was about three weeks old :-( I tried every possible way to pump or...
sry
 "Please excuse the mess. The children are making memories." SENSATIONAL!!!!
she is almost 3 months old...but its not teething why does she drool alot?
thanks for all your kind replies..im still kinda new to the job of parenting and I really appreciate any advice...as for DD I will try this EC and I think Im on the right track..this week I think she started experiencing some teething pains, drooling, and watery stool which resulted in an "accident", but all in all DD is still in control and im still trying to catch up..wish me luck...by the way I love the picture flyrabbitfly
thanks 4 your reply it was really helpful..but the thing is that all these babies mentioned in the posts were either old enough or their parents chose to potty train them at an early age... My baby is now two months old and hasnt had a poop in her diaper since she was two weeks old...and it was her choice since she just wouldn't do it in her diaper... now i keep her in diapers all day long ..when she needs to poop she lets me know (ive learned to read the signs lol) i...
Well...finally Raihana was born..I always thought she was in a hurry and she sure was, born after 37 weeks into my pregnancy (c-sec due to preeclempsia)..2905 grams (about 6.4 pounds) my dr was more than happy..and I was at least till I came home from the hospital..My problem was in breast feeding....and poop...yep! My babe got tired easily and would not latch...breast feeding made her fussy, angry, and dare I say..violent! Please dont laugh... She can be a bad latcher but...
Thank you 4 ur opinion and I respect it...but please try reading my post before replying...  
thank you for all your posts... and just to set things straight I was not trying to compare my baby to myself or any other babies... I was just wondering if there is something genetic about walking or talking early... and whether I should be prepared for that!!! I know that each baby sets his or her pace and I know my baby will...(at least if he or she had my stubborn head)....but I was trying to imagine my mother's surprise and how she felt at that time!!!!   Please...
Believe it or not...I started walking at 6 months..and was practically running in two weeks!! my mom always told me the story about the doctor who two days earlier had examined me..i had just turned 6 months and had a regular check up..the doctor "discovered" that I might have a problem with my hip bones and that he needed further tests....and viola:: 2 days later mom takes me back to the clinic and the doctor is practically SHOCKED when he sees me walking....I knew that...