or Connect

Posts by Mamabeakley

So I think I've caught everybody in the opening of the thread who has posted here on MDC.  I'm not trying to get the ones from FB because I don't know who enough people are on there .  So post here if you want to be listed here!   Marilyn, I agree, awesome job listening to your body.  I'm sad for you, too - letting go of a dream is always hard.  (((hugs)))  But AWESOME job listening to your body!
Yay for those like me who got GBS negative results!   Sunseeker - there's no reason you should have to stay in bed at all for the IV abx if you choose to take them.  All you need is a rolling IV pole and you should be able to be anywhere you otherwise could be (except maybe in the water - you might have to keep your hand/arm out of the water if you were otherwise going to be in the shower or tub).  And yeah, it takes about 15 - 30 minutes for them to run the meds...
Congratulations, Madis!  She's adorable!
It rounds to 19"   Good size baby for 37+ weeks, Travelmumma!
Could use some positive thoughts tonight . . . having a really rough time with DH, not feeling safe, emotionally, about going into labor.  Not that I seem to be about to or anything, it's just an upsetting place to be in.  I know some of it is fatigue on my part, so I am going to go to bed.  But man, he needs to get his act in gear, here.
Updated!  Congrats, everyone!
Purposeful, thinking of you!  Maybe baby is trying to get in a good position?  You can do it!
Yay, we got stickied!   Reminder: feel free to post a link on this thread to your own "Baby _____ is here!" thread.  I mean, it's fine to post stories and pictures here, too, obviously, but it'll get really long really quick that way.
Beautiful beautiful!  Go, mama!
Updated to add Emmagrace's GG!