or Connect

Posts by aHikaru

i can totally understand the boob talk, to a certain extent... i usually have a 32A  (32B when on my cycle) and when I'm pregnant my boobs blow up to a full 32D and the back pain sucks. Everytime my boobs shrink back down to a A cup :P, I always wish I had full C's, after this pregnancy I will def appreciate my tiny boobs 
yeah :) I'm not even working now and can't even fathom how I was able to work so long, I can't be on my feet for more than an hr with this one and after I eat I have to sit at an incline to relieve pressure off my ribs, def more exhausting this time around. 
you can buy one and then re sell it to avoid paying a weekly charge for renting it too long, I'm sure there's a market for it....
with DD I was just so tired and exhausted I just couldn't work any more, that was exactly 2 months before she was born. 
out here in so cal it's $5,500, which is the reason why I can't have a homebirth :( my insurance covers an entire hospital birth and most of a home birth, but we can't afford to pay the midwife first and get reimbursed later, so that's the only reason why. 
right both times :)
26 is my favorite number :D I'm one of those people that agrees age is just a number... I married my "high school sweetheart" at 19 and had DD at 20, took us a little longer than expected to conceive this baby (#2), but I think everything happens when you are ready, regardless of age. 
 are there any statistics in regards to birth weights of subsequent babies? I know each baby is bigger at birth, but do you know the reason why?   I'm curious to know the answer because DD was 6lbs9oz, 22inch (natural birth) and I anticipate this babe will be 7.5lbs, due to ultrasounds showing he is "average" size, as opposed to DD, which they though was going to be a small baby. My moms first 2 babies were less than 7 lbs, then she had me, 9lbs 10oz! 
never heard that AIO's or OS diapers are the cause of since, so glad I got 20-25 prefolds for christmas :) I'll def try to go through prefolds before I start using one size... do you think the stink has to do with microfiber diapers?
just finished organizing our diapers on a "laundry cart" http://www.amazon.com/ClosetMaid-Four-Rolling-White-01-86770/dp/B000GPZBBW/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1357258623&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=closetmaid+laundry+cart... I'm ready to start prepping, as some of our diapers need 6 washes because they are hemp and I want to line dry them, so I figure I'll wash them 1-2 times every week, so they'll be prepped in about 6 weeks. I initially was excited to prep the...