or Connect

Posts by girlspn

EDD (feel free to use 1st or 2nd half if you prefer)-- December 14 (or mid December) Age: 32 in June How long it took to you to get your BFP:  I got my first PPAF last Oct. 4 very irregular cycles before IUI #1 (failed). 2nd IUI worked!! What number child is this for you: 2 Family (partner, other children, and/or fur babies): 1 daughter, turning 3 in June  Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): hoping for another girl! Birth Plans/Preferences: hopefully no meds same as...
I've been having more than a few pregnancy brain moments these days. Today I turned on the coffee maker and forgot to pour in the water.    What do you do in these early days/week?? I'm only 4w as of today, and my dr said to go in for u/s in 2.5-3 weeks. Can't believe I thought 2ww was long, lol.
franluvsbubba, I started testing at 8dpo because of the nausea and got bfn on 8,9,10 dpo. Got a very very faint lines on 11dpo that could've been evap lines. 12dpo was faint bfp. Actually I was encouraged my by temps. It spiked after ovulation, stayed high, then rose on 11dpo and has stayed up.   Good luck!!!! How many dpo are you?
The IUI worked! I got a bfp yesterday at 12dpo. 
 That's great news!!! Good luck!! Yes, they cry for a bit but they adjust quickly. My dd doesn't expect to nurse at night anymore. Now I'm trying to keep the nursing at the same level (2x/day) that enabled me to conceive, just in case... 
Hi ladies! I just got my bfp yesterday at 11dpo, so still super early. I wasn't sure whether or not to join the DDC but couldn't help it because I'm excited (and anxious). I've been waiting to be pregnant for awhile now. My dd is almost 3.    I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with pregnancy brain. I'm also have mild nausea all day. I thought these symptoms happens a lot later than this!   Wishing everyone a happy and healthy pregnancy :)
On my ttc cycle last month, dd was still nursing at night. I had to take Clomid to ovulate, and even then ovulation was late on CD 21. LP was 13 days.    I night weaned dd on CD 2 of this cycle, and I ovulated on CD 15 without any meds and got +bfp. Don't know whether or not this pregnancy will work out, but for me night weaning made a huge difference. DD still nurses before bed and when she wakes up.    My dd is almost 3 years old though, so it didn't take much to...
Thanks PokeyAC!   franluvsbubba-- any update? I started feeling nausea at 7dpo and didn't think it was possible to have symptoms that early. 
 I don't think you can just go by opk to determine what day 1dpo is. It can only be confirmed by temp spike and staying up after ovulation.
@jenjy @NaturallyMo @tinytina Thank you!!