or Connect

Posts by eh bien

I've been reading and following along but it's still tough to remember everyone and what they've been up to by the end. I love "so let it be written, so let it be done". I guess that's part of the reason why I've wanted to join this group. Getting my runs in has been difficult lately. I've got 2 little ones and their dad and I have been co-parenting so we spend half the week at my house with him visiting each day and then the kids and I spend half the week at his place,...
Orangemama, I've also made a request to reduce the loan repayment for my school loan. Good for you for getting it decreased! In my case I'm on maternity leave so my income is pretty much a third of my salary. I've been pre-approved for repayment assistance and am waiting for the application in the mail to fill out to see if I qualify. If I do I'll get 6 months where interest will not accrue and I won't have to pay in that time either. That will give me $240 x 6 months of...
Thanks for the responses. I want to get the thrive chequing account with ING to avoid the bank fees with my account. It also kind of feels like a fresh start. I'm going through all my numbers now and figuring out what I need to save for.
Thanks for the reply. I actually have a TFSA and a RSP account with them. I've been wanting to switch to their chequing account but there aren't too many branches so it might be tough to deposit cheques. I'm going to open some savings accounts though for my goals. Is that wise even with loads of debt? I could do like $10 a month, I suppose.