or Connect

Posts by SharonAnne

1. Is it a person? No. 2. Is it a thing? Yes. 3. Is it a place? No. 4. Is it a magical object? No. 5. Is it owned by a student at Hogwarts? No. It can fly. 6. Is it portable? I'd say no. 7. Is it Mr. Weasley's car? No.
1. Is it a person? No. 2. Is it a thing? Yes. 3. Is it a place? No. 4. Is it a magical object? No. 5. Is it owned by a student at Hogwarts? No. It can fly. 6. Is it portable? I'd say no.
1. Is it a person? No. 2. Is it a thing? Yes. 3. Is it a place? No. 4. Is it a magical object? No. 5. Is it owned by a student at Hogwarts? No. It can fly.
I'll give a hint, because I'm supposed to be leaving here now It can fly
1. Is it a person? No. 2. Is it a thing? Yes. 3. Is it a place? No. 4. Is it a magical object? No.
1. Is it a person? No. 2. Is it a thing? Yes. 3. Is it a place? No.
is it a person? No
No one has one???; Okay, I have one, but I'm only here for another hour or so.
That's what I did, Tina, when my DD1 fell and split her forehead open on a railing. We were an hour from home and not at "our hospital". When the doctor asked if she was up to date, I said "We don't immunize for religous reasons" and no one said anythign to me after that. But, I wasn't even thinking "Cripes, they're going to call CPS" because I just wanted to get my little girl stitched up When I thought about it later, I got nervous and worried for a few days that DYFS...
I'm also meal-planning challenged. I explained to DH that I'm wanting to really get down with the meal plans, and he yessed me to death, but somehow missed the part where I asked him to give me an hour or so a week without the kids pulling at my legs so I can do that. I planned to do all my cooking for this week over the weekend, but that didn't happen. I did make a quadruple batch of baked ziti, but it's sitting in the fridge, instead of being frozen in separate...