or Connect

Posts by Autumnshades

Non of my pics are on sites, they are on my ipad. Like I said it isn't a big deal . I prefer proboards
I know how to do the images on the current board where everyone is, but on free forum it just isn't working as far as uploading pictures goes. I tried a few ways, and the only way seems to work would be in the form of an attachment.*shrug* I don't really care...
I am having a hard time loading an image in a reply post for free forums (just fooling around with it) ... I don't mind which one but I need something where images are easily uploaded:(. Maybe I just need a walk through because I am not that savvy lol
Whahahahahahaha .... That is funny!
Link?
Hugs Kirsten! That sounds rough... And yes, walk in clinics, although a blessing sometimes are a huge pain too. I never feel like they actually HEAR what you are saying. Finding a doctor is near impossible though, they won't even put babies on waiting lists here... Pack and play got dropped off here today. An awesome find for $30! And they were so nice, they live outside the city, but the husband works downtown so he offered to drop it off right at our place. So...
Abra I could not see the video .... It says the content is blocked for our country:(
:insert laughing rolling smiley face:That was funny.......
Morning! Happy birthday Greta and Shay! Didn't ToT but the weather was nice Joanie, I use Nellies laundry soap and until now it's been good. Nothing I have tried has helped with DH's shirts, they are really smelly. I think a big part of our problem lies in communal washers that don't ever get cleaned so our clothes just aren't as clean as they could be YK? I sometimes want to go back to the not so natural side because of DH's shirts ..... And we have tried tons of...
   Kirsten.  Thinking of you....