or Connect

Posts by KirstenO

Amazing!!! Congratulations! How cute!
X - yeah!!! I look forward to seeing the picture! I'm so happy for you! 
X - so I've been waiting all day to hear about you u/s!!! I went hunting for a clue & found out that you are away! I hope your business trip goes well. II hope you are feeling good & that all is well! 
I'm sorry Adaline'sMommy....that just sucks. No way around it. Nothing but suck. I'm sorry. My mom keeps hounding me to bury her ashes, but we just haven't found a family plot yet. No fun. I'm sorry. 
ahimsamom-Thanks a ton! Great Info! I sent it on to him. 
Thanks!
Hi.  I'm asking this question for my brother. He lives at Fort Pendelton CA for the time being and he is looking for some good food....wholesome food, maybe a farmer's market. Any ideas?   When he told me he didn't know where the good food was I told him ladies at MDC could help! 
Hi.  I'm asking this question for my brother. He lives at fort Pendelton for the time being and he is looking for so good food....wholesome food, maybe a farmer's market. Any ideas? When he told me he didn't know where the good food was I told him ladies at MDC could help! 
Tracy - awesome! Just the kind of info I'm looking for! Thank you so so much! 
Tracy - What squishiness rating are you referencing? I found this rating on squishiness... http://menstrualcups.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/www-clothpads-org_cupcomparison_8-11-11_5.png I think she felt diva cup was squishier than lunette.....?   I'm so confused!