or Connect

Posts by Azreial

I spend about $100/wk on groceries for a family of 7. We do get some milk and veggies from the kids daycare (low income) once a week and dinner with grandma 1-2 days a week. I do a lot of couponing and buy very little meat. There is more packaged food than I would like in our diet. I'm want to get more homemade meals in there, that's why I'm in the meal planning forum.   I would love to see butter at $1/lb I just bought a couple pounds on sale for $3.29, store brand...
Quote: Originally Posted by nevaehsmommy I did not ( I dont think sister did either) think about WIC giving the high calorie formula. They gave us human milk fortifier for the donated milk for the longest. She wont be able to get formula after next month anyway though bc of her age. They said below 5% and health issue, but they said that it would be like ensure or pedisure stuff. We were told something simlar but we were still able to get...
in addition to what pp said, with a form filled out by the dr WIC will give neosure or something similar. As far as the weight, one of my twins was under the charts until he was close to 2, he also had medical issues but that was how he grew. He's 3 now and ~27 lbs
I think afwife wanted the appmnt to prove she's not medically neglectful incase something came up with the not vax'ing. Sorry if I have it wrong. I wouldn't worry about needing to get N seen more if your dr is fine with it. We don't vax either and our dr says we don't need to follow the wbv schedule because of it. He says its mostly set up for vax'ing
WHERE DID YOU BIRTH: hospital HOW FAR ALONG WERE YOU: 34wks 6days WERE YOU INDUCED: no ELECTIVE C-SECTION: no REASON FOR INDUCTION/C-SECTION: baby a was transverse and wedged in my pelvis SIZE OF BABIES: 4lbs 7oz and 5lbs 6ozs TYPE OF TWINS: fraternal HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR DECISIONS: good. We tried to turn baby a for weeks before I went into labor and I labored at home for 7hours with our doula trying everything to get him to turn to no avail....
another rec for loose your mummy tummy. I had distasis recti pretty bad after my twins were born. I ended up going to pt for it, something I HIGHLY reccomend if you can. The pt said the loose your mummy tummy book was good and quite a few of the exercises in there are ones I did in pt
I didn't keep up at all last week I'm having my 1st pp af : Eden had a check up last week 11lbs 4oz I hope Sophia doesn't have a milk allergy. and 20oz a session its so awesome that she donates her milk too. I once pumped 4ozs and I thought that was amazing When you hold them sitting up, are their heads consistantly up or do they still let their head fall and look down quite a lot? I'd say she's up about 60% of the time Are they trying to sit on...
try the maternity ward of your local hospital. All the hats are ours are handknit donations, the birthcenter too
I had the paragurad iud. I cannot tolorate hormonal bc at all so I didn't even attempt the mirena. I had it in for a few years and we were very happy with it. It did make my periods a little heavier but no cramps or anything. My sister had the mirena and she had random spotting the whole time which is a possibilty with it. Neither is supposed to effect breastfeeding. Kate that sounds like normal 1st time parent stuff (or with some dad's just parent stuff). My...
Quote: Originally Posted by SandraS Eh, I'm one of "those" that has never let her kids have this test... (Actuallly, that's not true - no doc has ever asked to do it, and I think I would refuse...) No advice, sweetie. I don't believe babe needs any supplemental vitamins, but that's JMO, of course... oh and the only reason my two had their iron lvl's checked was they had bloodwork done for other things (surgery and allergy testing) so...