or Connect

Posts by Houdini

All the same things have been/could be said about any organized religion out there...sounds just like anyone promoting their religion. As far as the salute...doesn't seem to anything different than kneeling/folding your hands/whatever other way you honor your God.
Does anyone have any information about the use of the HPV shot overseas? I am on another board and someone posted in has been in use overseas for many years, but on a quick look I couldn't come up with the right combination of words to pull anything up about the HPV overseas.
You can get games that are based on movies....so if your child has a favorite it may be in game form. My boys are 12, 9, and 6....they love the Sonic and Mario games. You can also get some games that are in board form on the DS. They have also made some games that are more on the learning curve....Soduko and Brain Age. You also have the option of playing games for the Gameboy SP (sometimes you can get the same game cheaper in SP form)on the DS system. If you have more...
Quote: Originally Posted by Imogen Because it's apparent that the girl has completely lost it mentally. It makes me angry that she's surrounded by all these people that want a piece of her, yet none seem willing to want to actually help her. I suppose they will only care once the money is gone. I keep expecting to wake up one morning and find out that Spears has overdosed or something, this is how tragic her life is now. Peace I seems...
I voted other.....I would love to be fluent in ASL.
Yep.....we are all into games at our house.
Gissom told someone in the first season not to turn on lights b/c he likes to see everything as it is....keep the crime scene intact. Grissom also doesn't turn the lights on, because when he looks with a flashlight, he is able to focus in on one small part of the room at a time. Here are some other reasons. A very important reason they don't turn on the lights is to not disturb or tamper with any evidence, such as fingerprints or blood residue that might be at the...
Nope....I won't do the HPV for my daughter. They are vaccinated with the exception of the chicken pox, but this one is a definate no for me.
The OP met this family and was around them for 1.5 hours....correct? There seem to be a lot of assumptions for having just met a family. The little girl looked uncomfortable.....maybe/maybe not.....how do you determine that after just meeting this child. She may have been uncomfortable by the setting or the music or any number of things....or she may not have been uncomfortable at all. I agree with Nature about the chest issue as well. If the child is not...
Quote: Originally Posted by MammaB21 Some of you who have had experiences where there was no warning signs in the child, are also the ones saying not to call CPS until you get more info. If there are no other warning signs, what other info can you expect to get? I am not agreeing with one veiw or another, to be honest I can't give advise, I could only do what I felt was right if I was in that situation. I think the OP needs to read all of this back and...