or Connect

Posts by Houdini

I was fairly certain there was a thread about this, but I can't find it anywhere.....help please. I tried the search function, but I suck at it.
I missed last night......how did Grissom and Sara explain the he said 9 yrs and she said 2 yrs. for their relationship?
Why are you even considering circumcision?
Quote: Originally Posted by TurboClaudia wow. wonder what she's graduating to next... and fyi, to do a spoiler: {spoiler} stuff you want to hide {/spoiler} just replace the {} with [] and it comes out looking like this Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!not an actual spoiler and then you use your mouse to select the black box and the text appears. OK not intending to be picky or anything, but that is a spoiler and...
http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/...iatricians.php It was posted on a pro-circ board I lurk on....waiting for them to decide they will allow 'discussion' about both sides
Anyone have a link that shows the age of weaning for other countries....trying to find something that shows other countries go longer than the U.S.
CaC=The Case Against Circumcision....the name of this forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sheacoby I've 'seen' you in action and you are a GREAT intactivist!! I think your whole journey to becoming anti-circ lends a very important perspective to intactivism. Keep up the good fight mama!! I've said this many times here but I truly believe it takes both approaches (honey & vingar). There really is a place for both approaches and people are reached by both in my experiences anyway. But you do need to know when...
Quote: Originally Posted by carriebft Also, in my experience, the videos work well with those who have done it already because usually they were not present for the procedure. I have been lurking on circ boards and I have noticed a growing number of pro-cir'ers dismissing the video as outdated and the babies were not numbed for the procedure......though I am aware that is just a justification/defense mechanism.