or Connect

Posts by heartstringz

Thank you. I agree with allllllll you said...you helped confirm all I know needs to happen for us.
Here's the situation... I am solo parent to 2 kids, dd is 8.5 & ds is almost 3.5...each from different bio ' fathers', neither in picture, thank goddess. We share life & rent a house as a family with my mother. She has been the other parent... Thing is, my mom & I have our issues as mother & daughter...I'm now 40 & feel there are boundaries being crossed by her...it's only getting worse... As far as I am concerned, despite the fact that we both provide and care for the...
Very helpful thread. Thank you! My issue is with my 8 year old daughter and my mother whom we share a rental house/ live with...I will start new thread...
Anyone know of any?
Anyone know of any?
Ps...teacher mom , I was a doula in my pre-mama life! Tell me more about austin....are you a transplant? Native? Also, I am a child-led, play-based preschool teacher...do you know of any play schools in austin? I also just posted a thread asking about climate.......would love your input!
I have never been to Austin nor explored Texas yet...I am curious to know how the climate compares to, say, california...central & southern, arizona, central oregon high desert where we reside presently, and say, the midwest. Lots Or absence of pesty bugs? Snow? Many Overcast/grey days? Dry? Humid ity? Give me your personal experience and take on living there, weather-wise, please! And do any of you know a source online to view some affordable homey neighborhoods therso...
      am a teacher (more like an assistant as its in the woman's home & she pretty much leads and directs us) in a play based pretty darn awesome play school...most of it is based on bev bos' ways.   here is my dilemma, if you will...  but first, a bit about me...   i am ALSO a solo parenting very AP mama. i have to work. i cannot have a play school for preschool agers in my home as it just won't work out right now w/ landlord, etc. but, i've made it work and...
i am a teacher (more like an assistant as its in the woman's home & she pretty much leads and directs us) in a play based pretty darn awesome play school...most of it is based on bev bos' ways.   here is my dilemma, if you will...  but first, a bit about me...   i am ALSO a solo parenting very AP mama. i have to work. i cannot have a play school for preschool agers in my home as it just won't work out right now w/ landlord, etc. but, i've made it work and found...