or Connect

Posts by Fireflyx

@Jennyfah - Thanks for more info on those two links.  I liked that they seemed to show valid data but you never know if it's processed correctly.  I've learned to put disclaimers anytime there are statistics!!!  And for the HIV comment - I think the only potential health benefit is concerning male utis and how many males get these frequently.  Ironically, my future ex-husband has had a uti and he's circumcised.    I think that the most annoying and pointless reason...
I suspect that most people who are on this site predominately feel that circumcision is not necessary.  I too do not believe it is necessary but as I said earlier, my relationship unfortunately dictated this decision despite all the evidence, including the doctor's recommendation against circumcision.- I was not the sole decision maker.  I feel that I did my son a disservice but given the circumstances I did the best I could. Life is not always fair and one does not...
@beachygranola - I was in the same situation a few months ago and did all the research.  These are some great links - especially the one's from Carlyle.  (JulianneW - I wish I had seen those to pass them on but it wouldn't have made a difference in my situation). Personally, I'm against it especially since there is absolutely no medical reason to do it.  However, we ended up getting our son circumcised because of a very complicated interpersonal relationship between...