or Connect

Posts by daurelia

Hello everyone!   It's been a long time. Those of you who are my friend on instagram saw that my hubs and I went to Croatia this summer. It was so awesome! You may also remember that I started a new job in June.   Chrissy, I'm very, very sorry about your loss. Everyone else, I'm sad that most of us are still here...   Jpack, I totally respect your choice to delay. We took the summer off for my new job, and it was the right call. I couldn't handle the stress...
Hey everybody! Remember me? I just added some of you on instagram which reminded me I should say hello (please don't say my IG name here in case someone googles it but please ask me privately if you want to know!)   I'm just getting caught up with everything on this board. I am really, truly sad for TF-- this is just so unfair and I had no idea. Sila, yay girls! and Shell, congratulations. Fingers are tightly crossed for everyone else.   As I mentioned last time...
Good luck today, Chrissy. TF-- hope your Beta goes well! Hi everyone else! Happy Friday!
Hey gang! Just wanted to make my presence known here and say hello, even though I am not going to start TTC again until late August. Taking the summer off this miserable, stressful process. (I hope one day to associate something--anything--positive with this experience, but for the last two years, it has been nothing but heartbreak and misery...).   Here to support all of you. Will check in from time to time. Hope you all have summers full of good progress and good...
TF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Chuord, I'm so sorry... I've had a few cycles like that where I didn't test but I was pretty sure there was implantation and then something went wrong.    Sherry, sorry about your BFN.   Hi everyone!!!!   My double-punch two week wait is over, the results are in: BFN and I GOT THE JOB!!!   The job is amazing, it's exactly what I want to be doing with my career, my interview was great and I...
Sounds like a lot of us are feeling really blue today. Thinking of you all. TF, your particular situation, the anxiety you must have I imagine is just horrible.   I'm 12 DPO, and I haven't taken a test yet because I wanted to keep a clear head for my interview tomorrow, BUT I am having all kinds of obvious AF signs so I'm pretty sure I'm out.   I'm considering taking an extended break from TTC because I cannot go on like this any longer. I am feeling like there...
jpack- we cross posted. I'm so sorry. It sounds like you have things to look forward to this summer and are taking it pretty well- I admire that so much.   I wanted to add two things.   1) This article about repeat miscarriages. It's old-- 2009-- but I'd never read it before. And I cried reading it.      2) Has anyone else noticed that some women pretend that they got pregnant more easily than they actually did? I have two recent examples of this, and in...
Hey all! Some decent news around here it looks like.   Indie, I know how you feel and I'm so sorry you are feeling overwhelmed by all the IVF details. You can always share here as much or as little as you want and we will listen. I know what you mean about not wanting to bore your IRL friends with minutiae. All my real life friends know I am having fertility troubles but none know exactly what's going on.   TF- so happy your transfer went so well! Thanks for...
Sila and SKJ, I am furrowing my brow over here at your low progesterone, am worried along with you and hoping that all is OK. Sila, just a few more days until ultrasound and SKJ, glad you are seeking out a different OB.   Jpack, you have no coverage until July?!?!? That's just crazy!! So sad to hear that. I hate it when life throws extra curveballs at us that make the fertility process even harder, as if it wasn't hard enough for us.   TF, hello! what's up with...
Adiejan, I am just SO sorry. Oh my goodness, I am catching up and I am so, so devastated for you. I hope you can take some time to take care of yourself. We're all here for you and will listen whatever you want to say. Are you feeling OK?   Lucille, that anecdote is AWFUL. Why are people SO rude about baby stuff??? It is just horrifying. It gets me all in a feminist rage about how women's bodies are considered public property, not private.    Jpack- I think you...