or Connect

Posts by JessicaWilliams

Dear Friend,   Thank you for reaching out. I'm glad my words were helpful for you in the past and thank you for your appreciation; it means a lot to me.    As to your current situation: firstly, know that you are not alone. Sleep bewilders and overwhelms so many parents and the pure physiological impact of sleep deprivation has a direct effect on your ability to react with calm and composure. Your nerves are frayed and that makes parenting that much more...
Dear Friend,   Thank you for reaching out. I'm glad my words were helpful for you in the past and thank you for your appreciation; it means a lot to me.    As to your current situation: firstly, know that you are not alone. Sleep bewilders and overwhelms so many parents and the pure physiological impact of sleep deprivation has a direct effect on your ability to react with calm and composure. Your nerves are frayed and that makes parenting that much more...
  Hi, Thanks for your question and your thoughts and concerns about this situation. Your instincts are on track. There is a lot of research and conversation out today about just what you are intuiting; that tickling can be a very uncomfortable situation for little children, and yet, because of the laughter, there can be confusion for both parties as to whether it is "fun."  In the final analysis, some people feel it is best if there is no ticking, ever. Others...
Hi, Thanks for your question and your thoughts and concerns about this situation. Your instincts are on track. I will write more about this within the week. Yours, Jessica   www.LoveParentingLA.com www.UltimateParentingCourse.com
  Dear Friend,   Thank you for writing in. Sorry you are struggling in this way. When you are in it, it is so hard to see the way out. And the love is so large that you can't imagine simple limits. Often as mothers we are willing to take a level of abuse that we would protect our children from. You need to imagine that you are another toddler and your son is doing this to another child; you would be firm and swift; it is unacceptable to hurt another. And, it is the...
  Dear Friend,   Thank you for writing in. I am sorry you are struggling. Here are my ideas, hopefully, you will find something of use:   The rules/limits/boundaries/family-plan/guidelines/principles of YOUR FAMILY must be made clear. You can do this by writing the principles collectively and putting these up for all to see. You can do this by presenting the family guidelines and reading/reciting this every morning and every night. Once the expectations are...
Dear Friend, Thank you for writing in. I will answer within a few days.   Best, Jessica     The Ultimate Parenting Course is a must-have for every parent. This online course features over four hours of video and audio interviews plus a 100 page handbook with action exercises and additional contributions from PhDs, MDs, Naturopathic doctors, psychotherapists, educators, and best-selling authors, in eight essential parenting themes: Identity, Co-Parenting,...
Dear Friend,   Thank you for your question, I will respond within a few days.   All the best,   Jessica     www.UltimateParentingCourse.com; the groundbreaking course with 20 experts in 4 hours of exclusive video & audio interviews in eight essential parenting themes (identity, co-parenting, feeding, sleeping, conflict, attachment, individuation and community) featuring MDs, naturopathic doctors, psychotherapists, educators, best-selling authors and a...