or Connect

Posts by deesmomma

Quote: Originally Posted by Jennifer3141 It is kind of a sad world when the grandmother NEEDS the gold star, not even the kid whose work it is. : You know, it really, really is. Almost everyone I know is like this though, and its really starting to turn my stomach.
I'm so sorry I haven't responded to this! I forgot which email I registered with and haven't been online much the past couple of days, but thank you all so much for your kind words! I, without knowing it, have been trying to use "The Bean Dip" method as much as possible, esepcially with my MIL who definitely asks "those" questions, All The Time. Ie, "what about socialization", "what about the cost" (speaking of, thank you for that link eli&skye'smom!) Unfortunately, my...
So, I'm not exactly sure if this is the right place for this question, but does anyone know a trick to get the urine smell/stain out of a microfiber suede couch cushion? I really appreciate it.
From a long, loooooong time lurker. I feel ridiculously selfish, this being one of my firsts posts on this board, but I kind of don't have anyone else to vent to about this. My husband is too laid back to let anything bother him and doesn't understand why I let things bother me, my sister usually agrees with my mother, and my mother in law just kind of goes glassy-eyed whenever I even talk about homeschool. Basically my mom visited me last night, which is rare in of...
*waves sheepishly* Hi! My name is Terri and I've been a member of MDC for sooooo long and have simply lurked and taken advantage of the wealth of knowledge all you wonderful mamas and daddy's have to offer. I don't know why, but today I decided it was time to come out of the MDC closet! And now I cannot wait to jump in and start posting! Um, some info about me? I have two girls, a severely strong willed/spirited 3 year old and her complete opposite sister, who...