or Connect

Posts by LadybugMamma

my system: not worrying and sunshine
I also use a peri-bottle! i almost bought a bottle but then remembered i had the free one!   also thats a good point with the oils in the solution and the cloth diapers, I have just been putting mine in with the diapers but im about ready to strip mine. I mix directly into the peri-bottle: a few drops of kissaloves diaper lotion potion, a splash of witch hazel and filtered water. i spray each wipe before i use it.  
i would say its probably build-up or the humidifier, if the only thing that has changed is the humidifier and time, then thats probably the culprit. If you dont have a humidity gage, i would get one, it can cause health problems if your room is too humid. ditto cleaning everything and stripping diapers. also, might sprinkle some baking soda on top the pail every diaper or 2. you can also just put the night time diapers in the pail in the bathroom each morning, and just...
cant you just boil them in a big pot on the stove to strip them? then hang dry. it would take a while but you wont have to go to the laundromat or spend the money. that is how i primed mine, i didnt even have a huge pot, just the biggest one i have, I set up an assembly line type thing, dry diapers:stove with pot:big bowl to transport:left side of sink to rinse to cool:hand rung out:landry basket to transport:drying rack on the deck.  I had to add some water and Dawn a...
why dont you want them in the bathroom? that seems like a logical place. or right next to wherever you change most often. we have a diaper champ pail which I love but isnt very big, (was designed for sposies) so it worked for the prefolds/reusable covers but fills up very quickly now that were using mostly pockets/AI2s. I still use it right after i do a load of laundry, since the first diapers after laundry will be sitting a bit longer than others, when its full, i...
The more I've thought about this the more I've been thinking the same thing. We are going to wean from the pacifier starting during the day. And it won't be one of our first choices to help soothe. I'm going to wear her in the day more.Thanks for the imput.
Yes we cosleep everynight, all night. When she is full, she pulls off and squirms. Sometimes she falls asleep, sometimes she fusses and the pacifier calms her down. Sometimes I'll switch her from pacifier to breast but that doesn't last long. We usually sidelie nurse in bed, and the shape of my breasts make it slightly awkward to keep it in her mouth. When I used to lean back with her across my belly on my Brestfriend pillow she would stay latched longer, but that's harder...
Here's an article on gassy foods in moms diet. http://www.kellymom.com/nutrition/mom/mom-foods.html#gassyfood
I think it's worth it. As much as I love cheese, I love my baby more. Breastfeeding cuts risks for food allergis later on, you're saving your family quite the headache later by finding what works for you now. Also ditto the gassy vegetables, I've read many places that it's not the gass producing foods that cause gas in a BF baby but foods that might have aversion or allergy to. I think I read it on Kellymom.
We had a similar goal, cut back monthly minimums. What no one has mentioned are the obsurd late fees and overlimit fees you will see if you end up with a handful of cards that can't get paid each month. What we did, paid off the looming promo balances first, then using the income I was confident we would get each month, I wrote down a plan for how much to pay to each card, taking in consideration interest rates and later promo dates. Setting our focus to several cards at...