or Connect

Posts by moonshyne

Forget writing emails and calling her blah blah blah..walk up to her next time to see her and look her dead in the eye and say "If you ever even look at my kid wrong let alone speak to her I'm going to beat the living shit out of you" and walk away. Seriously, this is your kid and you need to step up and show her that your a mommy who will protect her from animals like this.
I have both a 2 and 3 year old not quite a year apart and boy do I remember those early days of thinking I was seriously going to lose it. It didn't help that dh worked all the time and I had no other help. I felt so alone, overwhelmed and very isolated. Hun, don't be so hard on yourself. So what if the 3 year old watches too much tv? You are doing the best you can, my house was a frickin nightmare (still is! now my problem is getting them to get along long enough to...
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I liked a few of your ideas and think I'll try it out. At this point I'm desperate. I always wake up thinking "Today will be different" and sometimes it goes well for awhile and sometimes within 5 minutes I'm ready to pop my lid. They are very intelligent and they know exactly how to push my buttons. And they do..constantly it seems.   It's just really hard sometimes. Overwhelming and I try my best to keep a level head but...
Just lurking here (2x October mama :)   Had to throw in my two cents. When I was pregnant with my daughter I wanted so bad to have a home birth. However several months into the pregnancy my placenta was not cooperating and I remained with a very low lying placenta until delivery and the safest option was the hospital. I believe everything happens for a reason. My hopes for a home birth were dashed and I was sad about it but when it came time to deliver I was met with...
Preseed is a sperm friendly lubricant. It can be ordered fairly cheap online and it was the only thing I tried differently the month we got our first BFP. I would def recommend trying it.
Thank you for the baby dust! :) And congrats! Just noticed your expecting your third in November. I had two October babies. Great time to have a baby but man the summer is hot while pregnant! Stay cool and have a happy and healthy 9mw.
Thanks Jaime! I'm really obsessing here lol. I feel every little twinge and the most telling sign I've had so far is the blue lines that appeared several days ago on my chest. That was my very first symptom with dd so who knows? I'm hoping I'll get a bfp soon. Friday seems sooo far away right now lol but thats when I'd most likely get a bfp, right when AF is due. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much but reading about you and Texasmom getting pregnant when it should...
Lol, I told my dh the same thing. That it was too early..hmm, guess we'll see! Glad to hear you got in just in time to have insurance cover you. I'm going to test Friday if AF doesn't show. Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it!
Delete. Nobody bothered to reply anyways.
Thanks for replying! Congrats and hopefully I'll have the same luck and be celebrating a BFP in the next day or two. It would be really surprising but I guess sperm can live quite awhile if the conditions are right. Hope so, got my fingers crossed. I would love one more baby! I have a question, a bit personal but wondered if you remember if you had a lot of ewcm when you dtd? I did which makes me think the possibility of being pregnant is good. How many dpo did you wait...