or Connect

Posts by ColoradoMama626

I just wanted to add that although I loved the Moby with my daughter, I read that Moby is no longer considered safe for twins. I am about to be a twin mama and I have been looking for any alternative to the twin trexx but it is one of the few approved carriers for twins. Not that it has to be "approved" but it does make me feel a little anxious to use wraps incorrectly, but I am admittedly paranoid. Plus moby has taken down all the twin stuff from their official website...
Oh I forgot a good one,   The way my daughter kisses my belly every morning to tell the babiesgood morning. She always talks to them and it is super sweet.
I have been struggling to enjoy these last weeks, I am so uncomfortable, but these are  rainbow babies for us as well. In fact, I plan on naming our daughter Iris which means rainbow. I have just had a resurgence of fear of loss that has arisen this last week and that with my physically pain has me spiraling down into depression so I appreciate this thread to maybe help me focus on the positive not the negatives and fear my mind and body are producing.   I...
Thanks for all the suggestions/ commrodory on this issue. It is not a pleasant thing to discuss but it is nice not to be alone.   AnyaRose - I made my husband compare what he saw to the pictures online, (sorry way TMI) but mine does hurt so it sure seems like a Hemorroid but if you don't think yours are I guess I would push the midwife to look. I know that has to be akward, my Dr. didn't check they just said they can prescribe meds which I am usually against but this...
Sorry to post another personal health question but tonight I felt and my husband God bless him confirmed what is a large perturburance coming from you know where and I assume it is an external hemorroid that is just large or prolapsed, it hurts obviously. Any advice? I am starting to breakdown this pregnancy has been so hard I can't lay down bc of indigestion,   I have non stop contracions, so I need to lay down,  Now I cant sit bc my butt has a giant growth. I feel...
Thanks! Good to know this is not completely unheard of.
I just wanted to add on here. I am a mom that covered up with my first and it is because I am a big wimp!!! and it sucked, my daughter hated being covered which meant I usually had to leave a room and feel isolated nursing. Plus when she was 2 and I was still nursing I was embarrassed when she even asked in front of people, obviously my problem not hers. When I see a mom who is confident enough in her motherhood to just nurse without covering her baby up I am so jealous,...
Hi Ladies,   I siopped nursing my daughter early in this pregnancy but since have had what I would describe as small hard pepples of old milk in my nipples. I have tried a warm washcloth to lossen them, it doesn't work. I have to really work them loose and then they just get replaced by more. If I do nothing they get brown and nasty looking (sorry if thats TMI) anyway I am worried how this will effect my new babies. Wouldn't it be bad for them to suck out old hard...
Thanks Ladies, tomorrow when my finger is hopefully less swollen I will give some of these a try! I think circulation is okay right now, just purple from messing with it, ouch!
Congratulations!!!!! Way to go mommy and babies!!!