or Connect

Posts by TenzinsMama

Sourire, that's fantastic about your beta! You must be walking around with such a spring in your step!
Thank you, Carmen!  I am coming up to 9 weeks. As each week goes by, it's another milestone reached. I'm not worrying too much, though, because I'm too exhausted... having a 2.5 year old and 11 month old, plus being pregnant, makes me bone tired each and every day. No energy to worry, ha ha. Looking forward to the second trimester, when that energy boost comes my way.    Hope you are doing great, I love your ticker moving along like that-- so exciting!
We aren't telling anybody for as long as we can... We just want to make sure we are feeling as safe as possible, because we don't want to have to 'untell' should something happen. I'm approaching 9 weeks, so it's looking better and better, thank goodness... I guess we'll have to tell our immediate families pretty soon because it's getting really hard to hide with my belly bloating out so much at the end of the day (I'm thinking another 3 weeks to go for telling them)....
Just reading through all of these posts...I agree that some people just seem to feel they have a say in how big someone's family is. It can be really maddening. I'm sorry that people are like that!   None of our family knows yet, but I'm not sure how long I can keep my belly under wraps. (By the end of the day, it's huge. I'm thinking it's because my first baby isn't even a year old yet, so I never really got a chance to shrink down more permanently!)  My mom and dad...
Sourire, Oh my gosh, you have your BFP!!!!!!!!  How wonderful is that!!!!!!  I'm doing a happy dance for you right now!!!!!!!!!!   ETA: You probably aren't going to sleep much tonight, because of being so excited!  lol
Blue, what a little sweetie! Rough to have to go through the stuff post partum, but I bet you look at him and snuggle and say it's all totally worth it! Amazing how much love we have for them, it's like no other! Can't wait to see more pics, and hear your story (when you are ready).   Aura, thinking of you and hoping the little ones stay in longer.   Tear, things sound like they are going well. I love your pediatrician's approach!   Hi to everyone else!
Taryn, that's great to hear!
I was just re-reading my post, and I am musing about how it kind of sounds 'emotional-ly'-- which totally fits with how I have been the last couple of weeks! ha ha. When I wrote that I was thinking about some of the things that I normally love about the seasons, and about it becoming so much more special and magical because of being pregnant. I love being pregnant (well, most of the time-- heartburn in the third trimester, okay, that's not fun) and waiting for my baby to...
I love how I will be in the middle of the pregnancy during the summer-- sporting a nice size bump but not being too big. I can't wait to wear my summer maternity dresses that I had worn when I was pregnant with DS. Fall, what I like about that season is that the mornings are crisp and the smell of the leaves is just divine to me, and I always get that anticipation of something exciting to come, like I did when I was younger and excited about those first few weeks...
To add to what michelleepotter said about the dye in the tests... What goes with that is that hpt are qualitative, not quantitative. It's just measuring whether hcg is there or not, and not how much hcg. So the lines will not necessarily be conistent in terms of how dark they are. I had to look this up a couple of weeks ago, because I had the same thing happen to me-- the second day I tested, the line didn't seem as dark as the day before. It was very worrisome, but once...