or Connect

Posts by TenzinsMama

So many things going on in the last couple of days... !!!! Will be checking in early tomorrow!!!!!   Lilac, thanks for that interesting link!
I don't want to tell anbody in IRL about my pregnancy, either... Would like to keep it under wraps for as long as possible. My mom has eagle eyes, too, and we are at my parents' place for Easter dinner...   Thanks, Hope!
With the cloth wipes, we just use plain warm water from the bathroom. Our bedrooms and the bathroom are close, so its easy. For a shower gift I did get this product, I forget what it was called, but it had calendula in it, it was so nice smelling and made baby's bottom so soft after. I would use it for the poop diaper changes-- just spray it on after the clean-up was done, then wipe it off.   Blue, my DD just turned 10 months old yesterday.  Exciting things may be...
Thanks for all the congrats, everyone!    About the cloth wipes, when it was a poop I didn't use them for the first swipe or two of the bum, I used the disposables... especially once the kids began solids. But once it was mostly all off, I used cloth. I had them pretty wet, too, so that I could squeeze the water out and get a sponge bath type effect-- I find it to be especially useful on DD, because her poo is mushy and it gets kind of everywhere... I'm always so...
Sila, thanks, and I see that congrats is in order for you, as well!!!
Wow, Laggie, that is one fantastic dark line on the 5 pm drugstore test!!!  I can still see the line on the other test, too-- must have been the amount of dye concentration in it, why it was so faint. With my internet cheapies the other day, the one I used in the morning, with FMU, was lighter than the second one I used  later on in that day in the afternoon, whereby I had only held my pee for hours or less. I am really glad that you are feeling more reassured now about...
Hi everyone, okay, I ended up mistakenly posting on the other thread. Sheesh, here I thought I was doing well with remembering some specific things that people had going on, so I could write some personals. So I just copied and pasted here. I hope I get more with it, now that I'm done my final paper for school, but, ummm, maybe that's not going to happen anytime soon...   Laggie, just read your news on the other thread!  That is fantastic!  It is gut-wrenching to be...
As Silverbird said, about the 'old timers', this makes me SOOOOOOOO happy!!!!!  It has been a long journey!    But, no update from you, Silver?  How are you doing? I hope things are going really well for you. The last few times you posted, it sounded like everything was coming together nicely and you had reached a really with where things are at for right now. So nice to see you pop on here!   ETA, Sorry, I meant to post my AFM in the Graduates thread. I haven't...
Lots of great discussion going on here about nursing!  I haven't been on much, as school has been keeping me super busy, along with a few other things. I finally feel like I can breathe now that I finished a major paper a couple of days ago. It's been hard getting it done, as I was in the last half of my 2WW, and I had been feeling 'off'. Very distracting. I was thinking it was because I had been neglecting to eat at regular times this past week, and from having a large...
Laggie, just read your news on the other thread!  That is fantastic!  It is gut-wrenching to be doing the HPTs, isn't it... Tear is right, there are so many things that factor in to how dark or light the line is. I read online that even with the sticks in the same box, you can have varying amounts of dye in them-- HPTs are qualitative, so the intensity of the line can't be relied on. I had done a search for myself about the line being lighter than it was the day before,...