or Connect

Posts by TenzinsMama

Hi everyone,   I've missed you all as well. I've been faithfully reading along, rooting each of you as you go through all the highs and lows of ttc'ing and new bfps and pregnancy journeys, and, well, all the other life stuff. I've been doing some soul-searching about what I want to do in the next year, and trying to juggle working on my masters program and get more involved in community stuff so that I'm more connected for when I'm ready to graduate. On top of that...
I don't like the idea of having a lot of ultrasounds, however, becoming a first time mom in my early 40s, I wanted to have the information and be prepared for things as much as possible... So I had the 12 week combined nuchal screening for both my kids, as well as the 18 week anatomy one. The kids were fine, but my placenta was giving me some grief both times. I had low-lying for DS, which moved enough later in the pregnancy to allow me to have my home birth. However,...
My RE has told me that if I were to do IVF, she would be okay if I was only nursing twice a day.  Especially with an older babe/toddler, who would likely be getting most of their nutrition out of solids and other liquids anyway, and nursing for comfort oftentime more than anything else. Also, she explained to me about the percentage of drug actually getting into breastmilk (often 1% or less for many meds), plus with the fertility drugs being what they are, they are like...
TF, my heart hurts for you. I am so sorry for you loss. Thinking of you and yours ((HUGS))
Such nice shots!  I really love the last one, it's an image that could be made into a painting and hung in an art gallery. So beautiful.
Hi, you might want to try posting in the over 40 thread that I've been in, perhaps someone can shed some light on what's happening... http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1373197/a-brand-new-year-fabulous-forty-somethings-ttc-bring-on-the-valentines-bfps-we-are-ready-and-waiting#post_17269952 Hopefully you get things sorted out soon, it sounds so rough!
Welcome Suzie! Congrats on your pregnancy!   Hope, your children are so adorable!  How is your daughter adjusting?   rcr, sounds like some really good plans are shaping up... I hope this is it for you!   Hi to everyone else!   AFM, things are going well. We have reached a very nice state of relative calm in our household, as of the last month or so. DD is doing well at night, having learned to self-soothe. Phew!  I'm starting to feel like a fully...
My understanding about OPKs is that they only detect the LH surge, but having a surge does not guarantee that one will end up ovulating.How is it that you suspect you are having anovaluatory cycles?
Sukhada, I'm not sure about the cramping-- is it still happening?   Please move me to Waiting to Know. I believe I O'ed yesterday, CD20, because of having a + OPK the night before and now this morning I am seeing that I no longer have EWCM. My OPK instructions say that ovulation will likely happen 24 -36 hours after the surge is detected, so we went with that in deciding when/how often to BD. DH has no sperm issues, but the last week has been really busy and just the...
Glad to hear of this!  Enjoy the next several months!