or Connect

Posts by magpiefrookie

Hi, I'm in Germantown looking for the same info. Please PM if you can.Thanks!
Hi, I'm looking for a doc in the same area - Germantown preferably, but am willing to go into Rockville at the farthest.  Did you have any success? My little guy is now 8 months old & hasn't seen a doc since he was 4 months old because all the pedi offices I call have refused to treat us given the delayed vaccination schedule we are choosing to follow.  Please PM me if you have had any success - I really would appreciate any tip you can give!
Hi! I'm a first time mom of a 5 week old boy.  My sister (who lives in GA & homeschools) is very anti-vaccination.  I want to delay vaccination for my son, but the pediatrician I currently have is adamant about the vaccination schedule being followed to a T.  I am concerned about my son's health, but don't know how to find a pediatrician who won't force his or her views on me.  Does anyone out there know of any pediatrician(s) in the Rockville/Gaithersburg/Germantown...
Thank you, Lisa! I'm new to this and I appreciate the help! :D Happy Mother's Day!
Hi! I'm a first time mom of a 5 week old boy.  My sister (who lives in GA & homeschools) is very anti-vaccination.  I want to delay vaccination for my son, but the pediatrician I currently have is adamant about the vaccination schedule being followed to a T.  I am concerned about my son's health, but don't know how to find a pediatrician who won't force his or her views on me.  Does anyone out there know of any pediatrician(s) in the Rockville/Gaithersburg/Germantown...