or Connect

Posts by ola13

Dear mommies, i don't have much time to look at articles right now. I need some quick articles on pertussis. my good friend doesn't want to vaccinate but her husband is set on it. he hasn't done much research, but recently he read about the pertussis outbreaks and that more and more people are getting it because of the unvaccinated population.    I have given both of them a lot of information already but I need something specific for him. I find that usually husbands...
    Kamiro and livysmom,  did you have a chance to look Dr. Palevsky up? He has a website but also there are several videos on youtube. I like him that he raises a lot of questions to the medical community that there are no answers or studies to. This is a short interview with him.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7VbeP8qOnM   and this is part 1 of 11 series. This is an interview with him when the whole h1n1 scare was...
  Yes I keep my antennas right up there. I couldn't find anyone on facebook. but i will look up meetup.com. Thanks
Hi! Oh that's great, burlington is not that far from me :)
Chloebelle, where in Canada do you live?
Thank you everyone for your support and comments. In the end we always have to respect other people's decisions. As long as they don't blame us for the outbreaks.  That is what I am a bit afraid of. That they will force vaccination based on "herd immunity", for the greater good of the society. I like what Dr. Lawrence Palevsky's response was to a recent article about making vaccines mandatory because our kids are putting others at risk.   Dr. palevsky’s comment about...
    This is good for me too. I have been through this since my kids were born and don't have too many friends that support me in this decision. See, there is a lot of doctors that are against vaccinations. Some will come out and speak out, others won't for fear of personal attacks...but hopefully that will change. I don't blame doctors either. I think they are victims of the system. I will not judge their intentions. But, we know that when it comes to coorporations it is...
    exactly how i feel too sometimes. but i know i made a good decision. I have 3 kids and they are so healthy. Livysmom, have you heard of Dr. Lawrence Palevsky. He is one of my fav dr. I hope more doctors will come out to speak on our behalf. He is a pediatritian and I have been to two of his lectures. He is very articulate and speaks from a medical point of view. He has articles on his websites that he has written and not only about vaccines but about health of...
  yes i agree, and i am adamant about many many issues inc. co-sleeping, bf, and so on, and I am learning how not to give my opinion about those topics if someone disagrees. and in the end it is the person's child and their consequences. but the difference is that whether i am sleeping with my kids or not punishing them or bf or whatever it won't affect other kids, or my kids won't die from those things :) maybe that is why it is easier for me to let go and not be so...
I thought that some of you might be interested in this.   Dr. Tenpenny has been working on this for a year, piling up all the information about vaccines and it is only from scientific and medical literature.    http://vaccineresearchlibrary.com/